Oikawa X Reader - Cuts From A Rose...

In this AU when your soul mate is hurt or injured the other soulmate will sprout flowers from where they are hurt. (Inspiration at the end)

Different wounds make different flowers -

Bruises - Clover patch

Cuts - roses (The more blood that's drawn the more vibrant the flower is)

Fractures/sprains/brakes - Orchids

slap/burns - hollyhock

Fair warning there the character does cut herself and thin of suicide so if this is a touchy subject or too much for you then please skip this chapter, I don't mind.

****

~Oikawa's POV~

She's doing it again, My soulmate. it used to be only once a month or less but lately every few days bright red roses sprout out from my wrist.

The color of the roses and how much there is worries me, the roses are blood red and there are vines upon vines of them every day on my wrists, people tell me that my soulmate must be insane to do something like that.

Recently I have hurt my knee, I've been searching around for someone who had Orchids coming out of them but the best I could find was an old guy whose wife had broken her knee.

I sit in my bed re-watching some Volleyball matches from last year when I felt a tingle on my wrist, I look down and saw small red pedals coming out of my wrist, "My love... I'm sorry" I said quietly kissing my wrist.

I felt the roses sprout out more, its harsher this time, luckily the thorns don't hurt me but what hurts is knowing my soulmate is out there having the belief that cutter he or herself is an understandable punishment for their life.

I went to sleep after kissing my wrist one last time. The next morning I set off to practice. I got there to see everyone practicing, I smiled and started to practice with the rest of the team.

~At the End Of The Day~

I looked over to the door during practice to see Iwaizumi with a girl, she was quite pretty. She watched the ground as she walked behind, Coach! My little sister goes sick at school and has to join me for practice, is that a problem?" He asked, "No! That's fine" he smiled.

She looked over at me and quickly looked away, she had (H/l) (H/c) hair tied into a bun, bright (E/c) eyes, she wore a black sweater over a white collared shirt which was tucked into a long white flowered skirt which I assume was her school uniform. She also had a pair of black flats on.

Her eyes had dark black bags under then and her eyes were red like she had just been crying, I was about to ask what was up when Iwaizumi "My sisters pathetic" he sighed, "What do you mean?" "She skipped class because of some students, she has som...

Her eyes had dark black bags under then and her eyes were red like she had just been crying, I was about to ask what was up when Iwaizumi "My sisters pathetic" he sighed, "What do you mean?" "She skipped class because of some students, she has some fake anxiety issues, she makes it a bigger deal than it trusts me" he sighed, "Let's just get to practice" He sighed.