Terushima X Reader - Bullet To The Heart

Soulmate AU where you are unable to harm your Soulmate physically. Also Assassin AU

****

The dark sparkling of the moon as it's light reflected off the looming buildings onto a pair of figures darting down an alleyway. They bolted down the tight alley, one skidded around some old boxes while the other leaped over a garbage bin and landed next to the other.

They ran up to some stairs and climbed up them, the clatter of shoes hitting the metal steps echoed the street as they helped each other up, they finally reached the top. One of the figures pulled around a snipped from their back and set it on a stand, laying down on the side of the building as they looked through the scope.

"Do you see him?" One asked, "Hell yeah" the other smirked, The character not with the gun held a pair of binoculars to their eyes, they looked until a building, flashes of colorful lights shined from the building across the road, atop the large building was a rooftop building where they spotted their victim.

A man in a dark navy suit, dressed with golden chains and watches while girls swarmed around him. He let out a proud laugh as a slung his bulky arms around some girl's shoulders. The person with the binoculars scoffed as they watched him, "Just shoot him" They sighed, "I can't! Theirs too many people around him!" the other cried.

They watched for a little longer until the girls separated, gesturing towards the pool as some in bikinis jumped in, he chuckled and stripped his boxers. just as the bug man stood on the edge of the pool the snipper smirked. "Got you" He spoke before a muffled gunshot flew through the air.

the man's body with his arms around flopped into the water with a large splash, the girls giggled and laughed with joy until they realized he wasn't moving, a second after their realization his blood started to bleed into the pool turning the clear water into a red murky color. 

"Nice shot" "Thanks" He smirked high fiving his partner. they looked at each other with a smile, now in the moonlight, they could briefly see each other. The sniper had bright blonde hair and an undercut, a sly smirk pressed on his lips as he looked down to his partner, a shorted girl with (H/l) (H/c) hair, the tips were dyed a deep (F/c) color. the boy looked down into his partners (E/c) eyes, this was (Y/n) and he was Terushima, the pair were the infamous assassin pair, they kill without question, trigger-happy Terushima and flexible (Y/n) who can kill anyone with hand to hand combat, he leaned closer and went to put his hand on her waist when suddenly "OVER THERE!" A voice yelled in the distance, they looked over and saw some guards pointing towards the rooftop their were standing on and started to rush towards them.

"Shit, we better go" The other person spoke tugging their partner's arm. They rushed down the stairs and ran down the alley, suddenly hearing several more pairs of feet running after them and even more voices yelling at them to come back.

Terushima grabbed (Y/n)'s wrist and started to run after, the pair turned down a corner and came to a stop as they saw more guards with guns and knives, Terushima pulled (Y/n) behind him out of instinct as she faces the other way keeping her eyes on the incoming guards, "We're cornered" He spoke, "Thanks, Sherlock" She stifled her laugh as she got into stance.

Terushima pulled out a gun and aimed it at one of the men, he shot at one of the men and hit him directly int he forehead. with a yell (Y/n) charged at the other men, she jumped and strangled one of the men with her leg, she kicked him down and pulled out her gun, shooting another to her side. 

She untangled herself and kept fighting, after a while there was still so many, Terushima looked over and saw one of the men he was fighting aiming a gun at (Y/n) who had her back to him. "No!" Terushima yelled as he jumped in front, the bullet left the gun barrel and shot him in the shoulder briefly.