Kuroo X Reader - Cat Love...

I thought of this Au myself (if there is one like out there I'm sorry!)

An AU where everyone is born with an animal tattoo, the animal corresponds to their personality. These tattoos are able to move on the person's body but not on anyone else's except for their soulmate. 

Hope you like it!

****

It was a normal school day, the squeak of sports shoes echoed through the halls as the team practices, Balls fly through the air as the team served and hit the balls to each other.

Outside the frantic patter of a pair of black shoes ran across pebbles and grass.

back inside the teams hit the ball over the net, Kuroo hit it back over as the other side and yelled "Free ball!" and hit it to their setter who set it over the net.

The patter of paws running around could be heard outside as a small animal snuffled their nose at the gym door and pushed it open.

It was a good practice that afternoon, everyone was concentrated until a large intimidating Bernese Mountain ran through the court bumping into each player excitedly.

The teams hissed and terror half of them running to the other side and the others shuffling away from the larger slobbering dog who looked like it could eat them.

Kuroo walked up to it and took it by the collar "Who's your owner?" He questioned looking at the collar "Better question is why is it in here?" Hissed Yamamoto from the other side of the gym.

Kuroo couldn't make out the carvings on the collar because the dog was bouncing around and moving to much. "Just stay still" He tried to make it still be he just kept moving.

The gym doors suddenly burst open to show a (Y/Height) girl, she had (H/l) (H/c) hair which was noted and combed it the side. Her frantic (E/c) eyes darted around, "H-Have any of you seen a dog?" She asked she looked to Kuroo who was struggling with the dog "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" She cried running to him.

He looked up at her and blushed, she was quite pretty but he soon realizes what else she had. She had a small parrot rummaging through her hair, a snake wrapped around her arm and a milky white cat slinking around her legs.

"Lucifer! Come here!" She patted her leg and the dog perked up, he ran over to her and she clipped the lead onto his collar "The chain broke on the lead" She sighed.

She stood up and bowed "I'm sorry for the inconvenience!" She cried. "Its fine" Kuroo smiled, she smiled back shyly and patted the cat which rubbed up against her "Good Silvi" She smiled.

"Why the animals?" Asked one of the teammates as they all came closer knowing the larger dog was retrained. "Oh! I work at the nearby pet store! These poor guys wanted some air so I decided to take them on a walk... as you can see" She said gesturing to the snake which was curling up into her hair, the parrot squawking at the snake and the cat and dog hissing and barking at each other, "they don't really like each other" She sighed.

"Do you need help?" Kuroo asked, "No no! This is my job after all" S/he smiled. "Can I pat her?" Lev asked pointing to the cat. "Oh, sure!" She smiled, the team went out the kitty and pat her, "I-Is he tame?" Morisuke questioned pointing to the dog.

"Oh yes! He's very friendly, he just doesn't know his own strength" She laughed as he leaped up and licked her cheek. some of the boys pat the dog, Kuroo came over and ran his finger down her neck.

"U-Um excuse me? What are you d-doing?" She question questioned, "Are you not afraid of this snake?" he asked patting the snake which was coming towards his hand.