Asahi X Reader - Changing Lives...

Soulmate AU where on the 22nd of December everyone swaps lives with their Soulmate and everyone leaves notes and some people travel across countries just to find them again, after 24 hours they go back to their original bodies.

****

"Mum just promise not to embarrass me ok?" I said to my mum, she looked at me with a smile "Of course I won't, if he's your soul mate I'll do all I can do to find out where he comes from" She smiled.

I get dressed in a cute dress and lay in my bed, it's nearly time but I can't sleep. My howl life I have waited for this, I'm now 17 and I'm old enough to see my soulmate.

What if I wake up the next day and I'm still here? What if they're dead? What if they don't like me?

With these thoughts in my head I know I couldn't go to bed. I turned on my i pod and started to listen to my favorite music. I closed my eyes and I went to sleep.

~With Asahi~

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" Asahi sighed, "We'll see you in a few days! You'll find your Soulmate!" Suga said patting my back, "You guys have already got your soul mates, what if I don't find mine" He sighed.

"Maybe you won't but maybe you will! Don't worry we'll come to your house tomorrow and talk to her and tell her all about you" Daichi smiled.

Asahi fumbled as he got out his key muttering a goodbye. He went upstairs and struggled to go to sleep. Soon he went to sleep and braced himself for failure.

~The Next morning~

==========

~Just so you know~

When it's in English its - English

When it is in Japanese its - Japanese

===========

~Asahi's POV~

I opened my eyes to see the glare of sun coming through a window but not my window, I open my eyes and look around the room, this can't be real!

I leaped out of the bed and ran to the mirror to the side of the room, I was... short. I looked at what I was wearing, well not what I was wearing but this girl, she wore an (F/c) dress down to her knees, she had (H/l) (H/c) hair and bright (E/c) eyes.

I got closer, she was so pretty, is she really my soulmate. Suddenly there was a knocking at the door. "Hello!" Called a voice, I turned around to see an older lady with Short (H/c) hair cut like a bob.

She smiled at me as she held a tray of cooked, "Good morning sweetie!" She smiled, "A-Ah..." I tried to speak, she looked at me with a smile "Good so you're my daughter's soul mate!" She exclaimed.

I paused, I didn't understand what she was saying. She opened her eyes and tilted her eyes "Do you not speak English?" She spoke gesturing to her mouth, I assumed she asked if I speak English and I shook my head no.

"Then do you speak Japanese?" She asked in Japanese, "Y-yes!" I exclaimed, "Lucky for you I'm a Japenese Teacher" She smiled. She placed the tray of sweets on the side table and sat the patch of the bed next to her.

"Sit, I want to know about my daughters Soulmate" She smiled. I sat next to her shyly, "No need to be shy darling" She smiled. "So what's your name?" She asked, "Asahi Azumane" I responded, "Oh! My names Nancy (L/n)" She smiled.