Tsukishima X Reader - Don't Look At My Eyes...

Soul Mate AU where everyone has Heterochromia (When someone has 2 different eye colors) and when you meet your soul mate your eyes change into your original eye color.

So for example, if a boy had green eyes and a girl had brown eyes and they were going to be soul mates The girl would have her right eye brown and left eye blue and the boy would have his left eye brown and right eye blue.

My inspiration is the comic/Tumblr post at the bottom of the Page! thanks!

****

I sat on the side of the gym watching my team play, ugh boys. I can smell the testosterone from here. I go back to my notebook where I started to doodle different things.

"How do you draw with that thing on?" Questioned Iwaizumi, He pointed to my white medical eye patch. "I just can" I hissed, he rolled his eyes and went back to practicing.

The boys didn't exactly like me for my salt and cold personality, I never let anyone in, Oikawa annoyingly tried to flirt with me to no avail.

Most of the girls in my school have their normal eyes colors, that's why I kept my natural eye color cover, I have a bright vibrant shade of purple for my normal eye color so I keep it covered and keep my soul mates one open so I look normal.

I was teased for my eyes from other girls in middle school, most saying how they were ugly and how purple and gold, my soul mates eye color, does not go together.

And to be honest I never cared for relationships, it always brought me trouble. The boys only kept me on the team because I like making their banners and I can snoop on other teams to find out their weak points.

I have no friends at school but I don't care. Suddenly our coach called us all over, I stayed seated because he called everyone over next to me. "I have gotten the news we will be traveling to Karasuno High and having a practice match.

"(Y/n)! Info!" He yelled, "They have a 'freak team' a setter and decoy, #10 and #9, their captain is Daichi Sawamura, Their Coach is Ukai and they have an amazing ace and libero" I spoke without looking up from my sketch I was drawing.

As our coach kept speaking I tuned him out and kept drawing.

~A Few Days Later~

We just go to Karasuno High, I entered behind the team and quietly went to the stands, I kneeled on the seats and sketched, I needed to work on the body of boys so I started to sketch some of Karasuno's team members.

Their Libero, Nishinoya Yuu was too short and kept moving same as their Decoy Shōyō Hinata, I looked more around and saw a tall lanky boy leaning on the wall.

I sighed, all the others were moving too fast to draw so I drew him, he was pretty cute but I wiped that thought out of my mind.

Soon the teams started to practice, I was interested in the other team, they had a more enthusiastic feeling than my team. Soon the teams came to rest, I was sitting in between the teams resting area so no one really went near me, at least that's what I thought until someone came and sat next to me.

"So who are you?" I looked and saw 2 boys, a balled headed boy and a short boy with brown and blonde hair. "(Y/n) (L/n)" I spoke, "So you wanna hang out over at our team or--" "(L/n)~San! Don't talk to the opposition!" Yelled someone from my team.

"See ya" I sighed as I walked back to my team, the coach slapped me over the head and told me to go somewhere else, I left out the hall and went into the garden.

I sat in the garden and silently drew some roses, I hear the crunch of feet and I turn my head up to see a boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes, "Hi" He said, "Hello" I spoke then looked back to my book.