Nishinoya X Reader - Key To My Heart...

Soulmate AU where everyone is gifted with necklaces with different shapes that fit with their soulmate's. when the soulmate is close the necklace heats up!

AU inspiration at the end of the chapter so have fun!

****

The court went quiet as the slap of the ball hit the floor. Everyone went quiet, a thick feeling of stress flew through the air until the referee blew the high-pitched whistle holding down the red flag, gaining the last point for the team.

The team jumped up with joy, both of the teams were 24 - 24 and that one point won them the game. The team high-fived and looked over to their captain who had served the winning hit.

She was standing there stunned as she looked at the ball roll away, her eyes brimmed with tears and she jumped up letting out a loud scream of joy causing the team to laugh at her joy.

"That was awesome (Y/n)-Chan!" One of the teammates exclaimed, "Thanks, Jayden" She smiled, the team came into a hug then left to get changed and leave.

(Y/n) left the changing room when he suddenly got a call, she picked up her phone from her bag and looked at the contact. she answered.

"Hey bro bro~" she cooed.

"Hey, Sis! How'd the match go?" he asked.

"We won!"

"Awesome! Hey, I was wondering if I could get a favor from you?"

"Depends on the favor" She smirked leaning on the wall.

"the guys in the team need new people to train with, and I think getting your team to practice with them would open their eyes more"

"What day?" She sighed

"Next Wednesday?"

"Cool I'll see you when I get home bro bro"

She hung up and placed the phone in her bag. Her brother was in another school to her because she liked another team girl volleyball team. She got home to find no one home.

She heard talking in her brother's room though. He walked up and looked in his room to see her brother and his boyfriend. She was a good friend of Daichi's boyfriend Sugawara, she smirked as she saw Suga sitting on his lap, legs wrapped around Daichi's waist as they kissed.

"So how was training~" She smirked, they stood and looked at her, "It was good" Suga smiled as Daichi cover his blushing face with his hand. "(Y/n) just get out" Daichi sighed, "I was just checking on my lovely brother and his boyfriend" I smirked, "Don't get pregnant" I laughed as I left the room, haring Daichi's groan of frustration and Suga's laugh.

~The Next day~

The Next day Daichi's team waited for Daichi to speak, he got them all to gather in a huddle and waited for them to calm down. "So what did you need from us Daichi?" Asahi asked, "My sister wanted to have a practice with our team, she should be here soon" He explained, "Wait! Didn't your sister's team just win an international competition for volleyball?" Tanaka questioned.

"That's right, so treat them right" He glared causing a shiver to go down everyone's spine. Suddenly the door opened to show (Y/n) and a few other girls. "Hey, Daichi! We're here!" Called the voice.

The team turned around to see (Y/n), she had (H/l) (H/c) hair, she was a petite girl with a big smile as she leads her team into the hall. The team looked at the team, the one who stood out the most was Dichi's sister.