Shopping Time

The next day it was another usual morning with BTS like any others, which lead to following events. Having to try to ignore the loudness of the Mankaes that were having the time of their life now when their member was fully back, returned to his old body. You needed to have your ears focus extra precisely while trying to understand where Namjoon wanted to meet you under the day. It was precisely during the lunch hours, he kept on insisting he had something to do, so he could only meet you there by the certain hour. Somehow you also managed to make eye-contact with Jin and as always he sent you a wink out of habit, which caused you to sight looking away as you were way too familiar with this scenario. Trying to look away from the vocalist your eyes laid on Yoongi that was possibly glaring at the boys for being too loud, if a glare could burn a hole in someone's skull that would be one of these moments. Somehow under the day, you ended in Yoongi's studio as he was focusing on composing new songs.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were sitting there." he mentioned looking your way looking quite amused for some strange reason.

"Anyway I should get going then." you looked at the time you realized soon it was time to meet with the leader of this group.

"Also you got this beat thanks to me you should be thankful." you mentioned as he just waved his hand.

"Want me to write some thanks to you if it be used on an actual track?" he asked while you nodded.

"Sure, anyway we can talk about it later... gotta catch a taxi and get my ass over to that place before he decides to complain again." you mentioned sighting making your way out the room, though it didn't look like Suga was even listing to you, which made you sight in disbelief.

"Just don't burn yourself out with this passion of yours." you muttered under your breath now hurrying over to your next destination. Once you arrived you could recognize Rapmonnie just with one glance the mask, hat, and glasses just giving him away rather than covering his identity. Or maybe you just spent too much time with him that you could tell it was him with just one glance.

"Here I am Mr. English Speaku." you mentioned as he nodded now going to the department store. Walking inside you were met by an employer that looked strange at Namjoon once he stepped inside the shop behind you.

"Welcome." she said now shifting her eyes to Rap Monster that looked like he had middle age crisis.

"Honey what do you think of this one?" you pulled out a random bra and shoved it his way which made the employee realize he was probably your company.

"Geez she's so judging." you managed to let quite frustrated.

"Come on it's 2017 for goodness sake, a boyfriend can buy a bra as a present." this made the leader tell you to shush down as he hardly wanted any more attention.

"Well you look quite suspicious like this, pretty sure people won't approach you if they believe you are a foreigner something. With possibly agressive girlfriend lol." you managed to let out rather bluntly now looking around the store.

"Ugh I already hate this." you muttered as you then glanced over at Namjoon that was glued to his phone for some reason. Did he just take a photo of the bras when you were not looking or were your eyes tricking you? Yet this unusual behavior kept on persisting so you asked him to see if he was even paying you any attention.

"Maybe you can choose a bra for me, after all, it was your idea." he just nodded but soon when his brain progressed your words he looked at you in a shocked state.

"....W-what?!" he let out really loudly which made you look at him disappointed. But then he glanced at his phone yet again while muttering a silent "fighting!" he soon let out.

"Ok, I will do it. Just wait here and I will come with something." you were so lost as when you saw him go you could tell he was still on his phone writing something. H'is face also looked quite flushed and the only text you could see him writing was simple sorry to someone, sadly you never got a glance of who he was so intensely messaging with.

"What was that even about?" you questioned out loud as you looked around.

"Maybe if I buy a bra without wires it be better?" having that thought in your head you started to look around and finding this you soon got shoved a pink bra with a red ribbon into your face.

"Here you go." you didn't really complain much as you realized you hardly would wear it really so you could get at least one more lacy thing.

"Yet hat is the wrong size." you mentioned as he was seriously blushing behind his mask but it's not like you could see it. He showed you the aisle he found it in and after grabbing the size you needed you decided to try it on. Standing inside the changing room you soon heard.

"Just don't ask me for help." hearing those words leave his mouth you soon chuckled.

"Like I would ask you for that...you would probably tear the bra apart before we had time to even buy it." you mentioned he seriously wanted to talk back, but he realized that your words were based on facts. Trying the bra on you thought it was quite pretty so you decided to keep it.

"Let's take it." you mentioned as Namjoon nodded as he then added.

"Let's choose 2 more and I hope it's gonna be enough." therefore you choose 2 other bras now without wires so they would be easier for you to walk around with when you were finished with choosing and trying those evil things on you both went to the register and as Namjoon promised he paid for it all.

"Thank you." you mentioned, as part of you thought that maybe it was all an act of a prank that whatever it was time to pay he would run away, but thankfully that never happened so you let out a relieved sight after the purchase.

"Where are you going to head now?" Namjoon asked once you both walked out.

"Ah... just realized we got so used to having each other's phones Jimin grabbed mine and I his... I guess I need to go back to your dorm and return it and get back my phone." which made the leader nod.

"Then let's grab some coffee and return to the dorms." you accepted this offer wondering what made him ask you about this, however later you found out he was just mostly craving for some coffee and he asked you if you wanted some out of politeness. Well, at least you could overjoy the fact you two weren't on each others bad side as before.  

Word Count: 1283

Author's Note:

Here you guys go another chapter o3o I wrote it really fast just now lol