Freedom

It may have already passed four days until you guys changed back with Jimin, yet somehow you still spend your free time with these dorks, was it about practicing dancing or singing. Your presence was so usual in the Big Hit Company nobody from the employees really questioned your presence by now. Probably because Jimin already spent a month here and thanks to Namjoon strange arguments from before to let Jimin remain on the company grounds no one really had even thought about kicking you out.

"I think you have a really nice voice Jin, you probably should put more of your overflowing confidence into singing rather than your face." while mentioning this to him you saw how his expression brightened up a little.

"You really think so?" while nodding he soon continued." Then I should do that... but I can't simply stop loving this contours less, I mean look at this precious face. After all, I'm not called Mr. Worldwide Handsome for nothing." hearing this caused you to roll your eyes while saying the following with a monotone voice.

"Sure you are." it didn't really sound like you meant it, but apparently he ignored the fact being on some cloud nine at the moment. Suddenly he decided to show his appreciation for your not so honest words and he pursued with sending you a flying kiss, which you simply rejected by bouncing it away with your hand movement while making a mental statement inside your head that you wouldn't really accept any of those flying kisses if they weren't sincere. Yet it seemed like the stubborn visualist didn't want to give up as he started to send more kisses your way which you simply dodged or rejected feeling like in another matrix movie showing a displeasure on your face. Everyone that saw this happening just sweat dropped at the silly behavior as it wasn't the first time you guys played like this.

"You can't escape forever." Suddenly Jin let out as Yoongi seriously thought at the moment he must have had the mental state of a kid. Yet you decided to drag him into this because Yoongi was standing the nearest and thus you used him as a human shield.

"My knight, protect me from those evil enchantments." you let out hiding behind his back, which caused Suga to speak up in your defense.

"Just let her be Jin, she hardly appreciates the effort you make." you managed to stick out your head showing your tongue in his direction. Such act managed to make him purchase the carrier of a drama queen as he fell to the ground while asking between fake sobs.

"What did I ever do to deserve this treatment?" which caused you to wonder.

"I seriously thought you would have yelled at us as always... you know how dare we treat an elder this way... blah blah blah." Yoongi seemed to agree with you as he also was awaiting this course of action, but Taehyung that saw this play before his eyes he decided to take an opportunity to join this spectacle. He ran up to Seokjin and helped him stand up.

"Hyung, I will help you defeating this evil creature that stands in the way of your loved one." by that time you already lost focusing ability as something hit you from sudden.

"Right why I even here? I'm not in Jimin's body anymore so I'm not entitled to spend every second of my life with you guys!" you let out startling every member from the sudden outburst. And like a rocket launcher you were gone and the only thing the guys could hear you yell as you were rushing down the hallway was.

"Dobby is a free elf, Dobby received a sock!!"

"You think she will come back?" Jungkook asked as he was worried that maybe they did something that's why you left in such an unusual way.

"Maybe being an idol suffocated her too much and she needed some fresh air... you know she was living like a normal person before she stepped into Jimin's body. Maybe she decided to go to like a cafe... dunno." Suga let out saying exactly what was on his mind.

"Makes sense." Taehyung managed to say between his giggle fits as he totally got the movie reference.

"Maybe she will now try something like any other thing young adults do... like get a tinder date." he added, which only made Jimin shake his head.

"Pretty sure she is heading to an amusement park or grocery store to buy avocados while laughing like a maniac. That or beach she mentioned she wanted to see the sight." which caused Jin to gasp at all the suggestions.

"You really know a lot about her by now." he let out which made Jimin nod as he smiled softly.

"Well because the alien said something about us being twins, it just feels really comfortable to share all the things with each other." which made Suga let out.

"I hope nothing stupid comes across her mind to share those stuff." which made Jimin shake his head.

"She is pretty serious about treating me as a brother. She suggested a blood path which I refused. You know her and her strange ideas, sometimes it feels like having another Taehyung in the house." Jimin joked as the others couldn't really disagree as they felt the same.

"I hope you don't try to insult me in any way." which made Jimin just shake his head.

"No you are really lovable and energetic that's why we say this." they hardly believed this would be the last time they heard from you under the next upcoming week.  

Word Count: 1032

Author's Note:

What could have happed that you didn't see them or heard off yourself in a week? Let's find it out in the next chapter my dear readers, until then :P