Chapter 5

My eyes flicker over all their faces again as I mentally try to go over their names. Roommates? My heart starts thumping faster when I realise that there are 5 boys living in this house and all the feeling of comfort leaves me. Back in the orphanage there was a female quarters and a male quarters, both on opposite sides of the building. The thought of having all these guys seeing me in the morning and night gives me the shivers. I give them all hugs as they drop the sign and walk over to welcome me Once the welcome is done Sam and Colby lead me up to my room with Devyn in tow. She gives me a bright smile as the boys leave and she sits down on my bed.

(A/N This is a diagram I made of her room but I forgot the bathroom! So her bathroom will be in the gap in the top right corner!!!)

"Do you want me to help you unpack?" I smile and I nod in a response as I look around the room given to me. The room is the pretty big and has a queen bed made for me. It has white sheets and many colourful throw blankets and pillows to add colour to the white room. There were gold framed quotes hanging on the walls and a string of fairy lights over the top of the bed and another over the dressing table. Above the dressing table is a flat screen tv that is hanging off the wall and I stare at it in awe because we never had our own TVs in our rooms at the orphanage. There are a few polaroid pictures hang around the door frame of the new family I have come to know and I scan over al their faces again, trying to remember their names and I succeed . Devyn and I make small talk as I place my clothes in the dressing table and tops in the small closet that is attached to my room. She given me a hug and at that moment, I know we are going to be really close even though she is 5 years older then me. because she whispers something in my ear as if she had read my mind: "The boys can be a bit intimidating but you have Kat and I." 

We walk down the stairs together when Sam and Colby greet me at the bottom. "So, do you have a nick name that you want us to call you by?" Sam asks. "Umm... you can make them up I guess but Jules is one that I have." I give them a smile as Sam grabs me and throws me over his shoulder and walks around with me swinging and Devyn laughing. "Where is your favourite place to eat Jules?" Colby asks following us and I look up to him, putting my hands under my chin and making eye contact with a small smile rising on my face. "Umm... probably TGI Fridays" I say remembering every delicious meal I have had there. Sam turns toward the door with Colby still behind us as he takes us to the front door.

"TGIFridays it is!"

We get into the car and make our way to TGIFridays. I slide into the booth with Colby next to me and he puts his arm around my shoulder and hugs me as we both look over the menu. My stomach hurst from starvation and we feast down on the food that is swiftly served to us after we order. We make small talk, trying to get to know each other better until the trip home begins. We get back home and I hear welcomes arrive from many parts of the house from many different voices. Sam walks to the game room when he hears Corey screaming at the tv with another boy next to him. 

This boy has shined brown eyes. They are stuck in the screen, tilting as he continues to press buttons rapidly on the controller. He throws himself back on the couch when I assume he loses. He looks up then gets up from the chair and embraces me in a heartwarming hug. I break the hug after its gone long enough and look at him while smiling at his bright beam he gives me. "Im Bennen" He says when letting go of me then setting himself back on the couch next to Corey when I introduce myself. "Juliet, but you can call me Jules." Colby goes over to Brennen and gives him a bro hug and sits down. "Im going to go up to my room, excuse me." I say rushing up the stairs. I shut the door and look at the photos around the door frame and see that Brennen is also there which I hadn't realised when I first looked. I grabbed my phone and sat down on my bed when after 20 minutes Aaron comes in with the smallest puppy in tow. "Hey, so did anyone actually give you a tour around the house?" I shake my head when the little puppy runs onto my bed and starts licking my face. I cuddle the puppy when Aaron opens the door even wider. "Thats buddy by the way, and the other dog is Circa. I get off of my bed and carry Buddy in my arms like a baby with him licking my face as Aaron shows me everyones rooms and all the rooms up and downstairs. "I like his fur!" I say while giggling from the puppy kisses.                                        "It was supposed to be a prank but I like him as a little lion!" he says, petting Buddy's head who is curled up in my arms.          "Thats so adorable!"                                                                                      "Hey Jules, do you want to go watch a movie?" I smile as Devyn walks into my room and nod my head as the answer to her question. We head into the main living room and Devyn turns on Stranger Things, which she said is her favourite show. We watch for awhile when my phone lights up. My phone glares into my eyes once I realise that its dark outside. Landon's name pops up on the screen. I feel my cheeks turn a bright shade of pink and I feel them heat fast when I see the test has a kiss emoji at the end.

L- Hey Jules, how was ur first day? 😘

Simple love hearts were a normal thing for us even when we were just friends.

J- Good, a bit overwhelming because there r 5 guys living in the house and one girl but thats it, just tired now.

L- 5 Guys?

J- Yeah

L- Oh, everything good otherwise though?

J- Yeah <3

L- cool

L- Im glad you have settles in though <3

J- thx, how you been?

L- All g... ish... I missed you a lot though Jules.

J-I do to Lan, If we don't catch up in the next couple of days then ill see you first day back <3

L- you 2 <3

Before I realise it, I had slowly drifted into a slumber on someones shoulder and later realise it was Sam's.

(A/N This was not supposed to be a romantic act so please don't take it as one)

________________________

I love how the book goes from 8 reads to 14 the next time I look! Thank you so much! I know that isn't a lot because in my old account I would get 40-90 reads on my stories but I am just happy that people are reading my books so thank you!

Please Leave comments, vote, share and follow me! and if it isn't to much trouble, could you read my other book? 

Thanks,

Bye Fam <3