Chapter 50: Final Chapter

I was working on a project in the back yard today. It was new years eve. I woke up early and grabbed some wrapping paper I bought last night before heading into the backyard and sticky taping wrapping paper to all the windows. The gate around the side opened up and Landon came in, quietly shutting the gate behind him since everyone was still sleeping. He got the ladder and covered the few windows that looked over the back yard. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote no peaking a few times before sticking them on the inside of the windows. I crept into Aaron and Elton's rooms quietly and stuck more signs on their windows. I left their rooms and went back downstairs to see Landon opening up a huge plastic sheet. I got an electric pump from inside when a few of the guys came down. "Jules, what are you doing so early?" Aaron asked. "Never you mind but I will show you guys later." I say before slipping out the door and plugging in the electric pump and watching the plastic rise ever so slowly. I smiled, watching it. I grabbed the hose from around the corner and got ready to hook it up to the blown up plastic contraption. I slipped inside and went into my room to get into my bikini. It was black and tied up round the neck. I then put on a white tank top that ties up around the bottom. The strap was still visible which I thought was super cute. I slipped into some jean shorts because it was coming to 10am. I put my hair in a bun and put my sun glasses on my head before slipping on some black flats and grabbing a banana, quickly heading out the the back yard. "Lan, you can go inside and chill for a bit. Im going to meet someone and then Colby comes home at 4 and I will be home in an hour or so. Just tell them I let you over." I say before kissing his cheek and heading to my car. Colby had to stay a little longer because of a small cut they wanted to make sure healed properly and didn't get infected because of one of his medications but It had healed over and he was allowed to come home today.

I felt anxious the entire trip to the coffee store. It was an hour away so it was a long trip for me. When I got there, it was just about to turn 11. I got out of the car and went up to the counter. "Excuse me, Im looking for a Sebastian." I said. He looked at the list and pointed to the booth in the window. "Number 11 ma'am." I nodded and walked over. I could see his hair because he had his back to me. I walk over hesitantly. There were a few people there already at this time of day so I wasn't scared he would do something. I looked into the booth but he was facing out the window. "Sebastian?" I asked. His head snapped towards me, a smile quickly spreading over his face. "Oh my god, Juliet. Its you!" He says. He stands up and encases me in a hug. I hesitantly hug back and look at him while sitting down. "I missed you so much!" He says when I sit down. "Im sorry, Sebastian? Who are....." "Here is your vanilla milkshake with extra whipped cream, cinnamon and a cherry and your iced coffee. Anything else for you today?" The waitress asks. "No thank you." I say for the both of us and she walks away. Now I am officially freaked out. That is my favourite milkshake order. How did he know? "How did you know I like this?" I ask hesitantly. I was super nervous and anxious around this guy. Is he a stalker? "Wow, you are so much more like Mom then I thought. You have her looks and everything." "What did you say?" I said in almost a whisper. I place my hands on the table. He places his hand softly onto mine. "Juliet. Im Sebastian. Your older brother." I feel like 1000 pounds has just been put on my shoulder. Im frozen. It's holding me down. My breath gets heavy. He is lying. He is. He has to be. Quickly, my hand is pulled away. I suddenly get a burst of energy. I get up and bolt out of the cafe, to my car. A safe place. I ran because that is what I did every time something about mom or dad came up. I didn't face it. I escaped from its clutches as soon as I could. I sped home, tears falling from my eyes. I couldn't help it. I missed them. Who wouldn't?

 I parked the car and called Devyn. "Hey Jules, what up?" I sniffed quietly and spoke in my normal voice so she didn't know that I had been crying. "Hey, can you ask everyone what they want from iHop and Starbucks for breakfast?" I asked. "Yeah, Ill write it down and take a photo for you." "K, thanks Dev" I say. She hung up and a few minutes later she had everyones orders. I saw a very familiar one and immediately recognised it to be Landon's order. I sniffed again and headed down the road to iHop. I put in everyone's orders and went across the road to the Starbucks to order. I figured by the time I had gone to order all the drinks, the food would be ready. I walked back to pick up the food and back again to pick up the drinks from Starbucks. I put the drinks on the seat next to me and the bags of food on the floor. When I got home, everyone was starving. "EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE! COME AND GET YOUR IHOP AND STARBUCKS!" I screamed. It sounded like a stampede coming down the stairs and in a few minutes, everyone and everything had disappeared besides Landon and our food. I already told Devyn on my way home to tell everyone to not worry about paying so I didn't have to deal with payment. We went up to my room to eat and I gave Rose a few treats. Landon and I made regular breaks from eating because Rose had just learnt how to sit and lay down. We applauded her while giving her treats fun treats that were shaped like hearts, stars and bones. Her red harness had a rose patch on it that Aaron had sewn onto the harness. He told me that he had deliberately learned how to sew just for that reason.