Chapter 38

I seem to try to post every 3 days so that is my schedule I guess, I might be a day early or late, depending on when I finish a chapter. <3

_______________________________________________________

Beeping rung through my ears. It ran at a steady tone as I tried desperately to open my eyes. They are heavy and droopy. I open them forcefully as I can suddenly realise that something is over my mouth and attached to my arms and chest. My breathing is steady but sharp pains jab my chest every time I inhale and exhale. My eyes see white. The ceiling. I manage to move my neck down to the other end of the room. There are three chairs that are all empty. My eyes shuffle to a chair placed next to my bed and there is something touching my hand. Holding it. A boy who has soft brown hair has fallen asleep with his head laying on my bed and his hand holding mine as soft snores escape his fragile mouth. "Landon?" I ask through a whisper. Its all I can manage out. He shuffles slightly before fluttering his eyes open. He keeps his hand on mine whilst using the other to rub the sleep out of his eyes. When he finally opens his eyes wide enough to see me, a delicate smile plasters his face. "Morning Juliet." He says softly. "Whats going on?" I ask and I couldn't help but notice a tear escape his eye. He arms sling around my neck and a soft kiss is placed on my lips. "What was that for?" I ask. "Just really glad your ok." He says whilst sitting back down. He presses the button on my arm of my bed that calls a nurse to my room. "How long have I been asleep?" I ask, looking for the time or anything. "A few days or so, Jules." He says. "What happened?" I ask as I realise how sad his expression is. "Well, you got into a car accident. Sam and Colby were in the back seat when a driver went through the red light when you had a green. Glass went into your arm and you cracked a few ribs. You also had to have surgery on your leg so you wont be able to walk on if for a week or two." He says, clasping my hand tightly. "Sam and Colby..." I mutter under my breath. Its still sharp and painful but at least I'm still alive. "Are they..?" I couldn't do it. I couldn't get that word to leave my lips out. Dead. What if they were dead? Because of me. Because I decided to speed and an idiot went though a red light. "They are fine. But Colby still hasn't worked up yet and they are afraid he might go into a coma. He smacked his head on the window when you crashed and broke a few ribs on impact. Sam is awake. He has been since yesterday. The has a concussion and a few cuts but thats pretty much it. He has been going from room to room to check on both you and Colby. He has hardly slept over the last twenty four hours. Guilt washes over me like a wave. Actually, no, thats the wrong thing to compare it to. The wave hits me like a tsunami. I start to cry and it makes my ribs hurt even more then before. Landon gently shuffles me over and lays down beside me on the hospital bed. I put my head into his warm chest whilst his arms hook around me so that I am swallowed up in a big hug and I cry into his shirt. Being the boyfriend he is, allows me. He rubs my back, allowing me to calm down before a nurse comes in and check everything. I ask one simple question and its all I want at the moment. "Can I go see my bothers?"

I am placed in a wheel chair and moved down the hall on my left. Five doors down, we stop whilst the nurse knocks before opening the door. Sam's head is in his hands. His back is moving up and down, obviously because he was silently crying into his hands. "Sam?" My voice came out in almost a whisper. He looks up, cheeks bright pink and wet with his eyes slightly puffy from the obvious lack of sleep and the crying. "Jules?!" He jumps and and runs to me, embracing me into a hug. He smells of his normal cologne and a few tears drip onto my neck. "I was so worried about you!" He says, muffled because of the sadness and relief oozing from his voice coming from my gown. I then look up. What I see hurts. It pains me. Its Colby. Pail. Hurt. On the brink of death.

_________________________________________________________

I WANT YOUR OPINION!
Do you guys want chapter names? Or are you happy with numbers?

ALSO!

When do you think I should end it? I have already written 38 chapters, not including the intro. So I though maybe I could aim for a certain number of chapters. ALSOOOOOO!!! Thank you so much for 9k! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 10K! Im so honoured and excited that so many people are reading my book! It means so much to me that you care so much to be taking time out of your life to read my book. You mean so much to me! You have no idea.

Thank you so much! <3

Stay True! <3