200 Reads!!!!

So, I started this account not long ago but I had a previous account where I did write and wouldn't get reads more then 150 and that was after the span of probably about 2 years. I never thought that my books would get 200 reads. I was buzzing with excitement from how many reads my book had gotten. What makes it even crazier is that it happened within 2 weeks. Please! Can someone explain how this happened because I'm still pinching my self that its real. You might have 1k reads or like 30k and think I am going on about nothing, but I'm just glad that some one, some where, is reading something that I wrote. You have no idea how much this really means to me. 200 people have taken time out of their day to read something I have written. Thank you so much for reading my book. You really have no idea how much this means to me, It has literally made my week and I don't even know how to word how excited I am about this. Im sorry if you think I'm exaggerating but I'm taking everything that I can get and Im so grateful for what I have.

Thank you so much. Please if you have any suggestions, put them in the comments or DM me and I will incorporate them into the story and give you credit for the idea.

Thank you for the nice comments from:

&

Meg

for your nice comments and I hope you guys enjoy the story!

Later Fam! <3