New Job

Jungkook pov

I was running down the street glancing at my watch, I was going to be late.

I was very careful not to run into people but failed as I rushed towards a tall glass building. I couldn't believe how stupid I was to be late on my first day at my new job, my first real job after leaving business school. Ever since I was young I wanted to be a business man like my dad and I remembered helping my brother with his lemonade stand when we were young. I smiled at the memory but then started to stare at the glass building that stood in front of me. It was so big you could see the building from my small apartment on the edge of Seoul but I could imagine it being this big.

I quickly rushed into the building ,trying to catch my breath, and walk towards the front desk.

"Hello I am Jenny. How may i help you?" said a woman with a warm smile

I smiled back. "Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook, I'm Mr Kims new assistant." 

"Oh yes," Jenny typed something on her computer and then looked back up at Jungkook. "here's your i.d tag. When you have a lunch break just come back down here so i can fill out the rest of your forms. Your going to be late so i don't want to keep you waiting. Just go up to the top floor and she the lady there you i.d tag and you should be able to see Mr Kims, I've told him that your here. i would hurry."she smiled again.

I bowed my head and thank her for being helpful and I sped towards the elevator and got it just as the door were closing.i pressed the button fro the top floor and stood there awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm guessing your Mr Kims assistant." said a voice from behind me.

i turned around to see a tall man with broad shoulders staring back at me.

                                                                              ~ what Jin looks like~

he held his hand out to mine and i shook it.

"I'm Jin."

"i'm Jungkook."

Jin looked down at his Rolex watch an then looked at me slightly worried

"your going to be late."

i looked at my shoes. It was so embarrassing, everyone else here seemed so professional but i was late on my fist day. I looked up to Jin as he moved closer and put an hand on my shoulder.

"He'll be hard on you. His dad expects so much from him and Taehyung just wants to impress him. Don't let him push you away. You seem nice, He needs someone like you."

with that the elevator doors open and Jin walked out as i followed, slightly stunned by his words.

'he needs someone like you'

what did Jin mean by that .

I walked toward the desk and flashed my i.d card. the lady looked at it and let me in 

i knocked on the door and as it opened i was met by a god.

_________________________________________________

Hello ! this is my first fanfic so sorry if its not good