Intertwined

Taehyung pov

I was lazing on my sofa in a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt watching TV when I heard the front door open.

"Marco" i shouted 

"Polo" It was Jungkook

"Where have you been all day. You vanished after lunch." I asked as he came in and snuggled in to me.

"Ha. i might have just told some people we where dating."

I moved slightly to face him and he just looked u me with an innocent smile.

"What do you mean."

"i was having lunch with Lisa, Jenny and Yoongi and some how our relationship came up and they kept nagging at me. I didn't out right say it but as i left i told them were not in a relationship but i Called you Tae. They also noticed the hickeys on my neck."

"Its okay I trust them. As long as nobody else find out."

"Okay."

We laid in some sort intertwined mess. My head on his chest. I listened to his gentle  heart beat.

"Kookie."

"Yeah." he grunted obviously tired.

"I love you."

"I love you too Tae."

I knew I wanted to listen to the heart beat till I grew old.

>>>

We had laid of the sofa for around an hour when my door bell went off. Both me and Jungkook shot up. I went to the door and so a figure standing out side it. When I opened the door I was shocked.

"Son."

"F-farther."

"Well are you going to let me in."

"Ha um, Yeah no come in. I'll get you a drink."

As I ran into the Kitchen I saw Jungkook lazily walk out of the Living Room. shit. i ran to Jungkook pushing back into the Living Room and closing the door. I went back to the Kitchen and saw my Farther there. I hadn't seen my father in ages. Sure, we've talked through email but not face to face.

"Son i want to talk about something important."

"What's up farther."

"I want you to get married to Rosé."

"What?"

"I know its a big step but you 22 years old. You need to get married."

"Farther you can't be serious. I'm too young to get married."

"Nonsense. I'm doing whats best for the company. I've already talked to Rosé's parent and they were over the moon."

"Farther please, think of me for once. I don't want to get married to Rosé."

"You sure seem close in all those pictures of you to together."

"She's my friend. I couldn't love her if i tried. You know i'm gay I've already told you."

"Again with this. I don't care. i'm your father and i have decided you getting married to Rosé. The paper works already been done you'll be getting married in 3 weeks." With that my farther left.

I was so close to crying but i knew it wouldn't make a difference so i choked back my tear. that was until I went into the living room and saw Jungkook with a tear stained face. At first i thought he was going to be angry but i got up and pulled me into him embrace.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. I just want us to be happy."

"It's not your fault Tae."