Confessions of a rooftop

Jungkook's pov

I was woken up by the sunlight streaming through the windows of my bedroom. I slowly sat up as I felt a pain in my neck from the sofa, I looked around a noticed a pink post-it notes on my lamp.

'I couldn't wake you up so i just drove you back. I got your address from the employees data base and I've left you keys in the bowl near the front door. you can come in at 12.00 but i really do need you in today. Sorry I know you deserve a day off but its the presentation :(.                                   -Mr Kim'

 I blushed a little. I don't really know why, maybe it was the fact he went through the trouble of searching for where i live instead of just leaving of the sofa or maybe it was that he said he needed me. I dunno.

I glanced at the clock and noticed the time 

10.30AM

If I wanted to get to work in time I'll have to started getting ready. I got up from my bed and went the bathroom to carry out my morning routine, made myself breakfast and went off to work.

I arrived and the place was manic. the lobby and reception was alright but once you got to the top floor there were people speed walking, arguing to use the printer and others frantically typing away on keyboard trying to finish work.

"Quite a scene isn't it." I turned around see Jin and behind him was Namjoon.

"Ha, I guess this Mr Cartwright is important." I said stifling a laugh.

"More like someone who has to much power and no real respect." Jin said back, the comment earned a soft punch from Namjoon.

"He might not be important to you Jin, but for people like me and Jungkook it the difference between being employed and being unemployed." Namjoon said with slight worry present in his voice. Jin just turned around, put his hand on Namjoon's waist and calmly said, "Mr Kim would never fire you, your too valuable to the team and even if he tried I wouldn't let him." Namjoon put he hand on Jin cheek stroking slightly with his thumb and I thought they were going to kissed but then Namjoon pinched Jin's ear and Jin bent down a little due to the pain.

"You still shouldn't say those disrespectful words about Mr Cartwright, Princess." And with that Namjoon walked off leaving Jin rubbing his ear. I could help but laugh.

I was about to walk into Mr Kims office when he burst out the room, hair a mess and tie so loose it looked like it would come undone any second. He stopped in front of me slightly taken aback but then carried on walking grabbing my hand and dragging up a flight on stairs to roof.

Once the doors were closed  he let go of my hand but carried on walking. I noticed him come dangerously close to the edge of the building. I quickly ran over, grabbed his hand and pulled him into me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MR KIM. YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP OFF THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING." I shouted quietly into his ear. At first there was no response and then i saw his shoulders moving up and down and he breathing was uneven. I wasn't sure if he was laughing or crying. I gently pulled away to look at his face. He was doing a bit of both, tears were streaming down his face but he wore a smile that stopped my heart for a second.

"Why are you laughing?!" i demanded "You almost killed yourself, you can't just laugh afterwards!"

He put his hand on my shoulder. " I'm laughing because you thought i'd kill myself. I'm stressed not depressed, Jungkook." Hand slid from my shoulder to my chest were it stayed over my heart. There was a moment of silence were we just stared to each others eyes, then he coughed awkwardly and removed his hand shoving it in her pocket instead looking down slightly.

"Then why are you crying?" I moved my head slightly down to meet his eyes .

He glaced at me then turned away looking at the city. "I haven't had anyone show me they cared in along time," Then he mumbled slightly but I could still her him "at least not the people who matter to me."

He walked to the edge again, worry came back to me but I didn't over react. I walk over a stood behind him so if he did do anything stupid I could drag him away again. He stepped back a bit umping into my chest but instead of moving away he just stayed there leaning slightly against my chest. I wanted to wrap my arms around his waist so badly but I couldn't, he's my boss.

"You so lucky Mr Jeon Jungkook." He said after a little while I was slightly taken aback when he used my whole name.

"Why's that Mr Kim Taehyung?" it felt weird to say his whole name but it was worth it when I laughed a little.

"You could be what ever you want to be. If you wanted to be a singer you could. Heck, even if you wanted to be a porn star you could." I bust out laughing at his comment.

"So could you, Mr Kim. I bet many girls would want to see THE KIM TAEHYUNG stripped down to his birthday suit." The second i said those word i was shocked. Did I Really just say that, there was a slight pause were i thought Mr Kim was going to shout at me but then i heard his laugh. It was like music to me.

"Yeah right," He said with a smile laughter still there in his voice. "But really, the only reason my parents had me was so that i could grow up and take over my company. Sure it's nice and I don't mind the life I have but I wish I could just give it all to someone who really wants it. Half the time I feel like I don't know what i'm doing and that I've just lost control. My farther is already disappointed in me for one thing I don't want to let him down."

Not going to lie, I was a bit suppressed by his confession but put my elbows on his shoulders and said " Well, I think you doing a decedent job and if you ever feel like your struggling Iwill always be here to help."

He turned to me and looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. I notices some thing new in them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry it wasn't the sort of confession you might have been looking for but i wrote so much. i also included a little bit of Namjin and some sweet Vkook moments to.

sorry i haven't updated in ages but i didn't know where i was going to go with but i think i have some ideas but my i might update irregularly just because sometimes i feel like no ones reading this and that its really bad but i at least want to finish i for you <3.