Burnt breakfast and spilling secrets

third person pov

1 month later...

Taehyung woke up  and stretched he arms out. he shot up when he couldn't feel the heat of his lover. He heard a small hum of noise coming from down stairs. Taehyung got out of bed threw on the nearest close to him and followed the sound.

As Taehyung aproshed the bottom of the stair he heard music blasting throught the walls and a delisious smell waftign around him. He walk into the kitchen and stood in shock. Infront of him he saw Jungkook wearing a over sized top with his boxers peaking out the bottom sining along with the song into a pair of tongs. jungkook stopped and noticed his lovers shocked expretion and made his way over to him still singing into the spatuler 

I can't feel my face when i'm with you                                                                                                                        But I love it, But i love it. oh.

Jungkook started dancing around Taehyung. Taehyung just stood there and laughed. His was happy that he confessed or he wouldnt have been able to see this side of jungkook. Sometimes it sceard him how Jungkook could go from serious bissness man to silly goof ball in 0.1 seconds.

"come on tae, dance with me."

"I'm your boss. bosses do not dance." Taehyung tried keeping a straight face. He didnt sometimes like to remind Jungkook whos in charge.Before it would scare Jungkook as he thought he could get fired, but now he dosnt seem to care.

"You may be my boss and work and everywere else. but within the walls of our homes you my boyfriend." Jungkook went up to Tae and got very close. Tae leaned in for a kiss but Jungkook pulled away.

"And i want my boyfriend to shake that sexy little booty with me." Taehyung laughed at his boyfriend. He held his hand and started to dance.

"Dam boy your so hot your smoking." Jungkook giggled. Taehyung laughed as well till he noticed acctual smoke rising from the oven.

"JUNGKOOK THE FOOD."

time skip

The two boys were busy at work. They quickly learned how to keep there relationship under wraps here. At first it was hard since all they wanted to do was make out all the time but that phase of the relationship passed and they learned that enjoying the other ones presents could be enough. Over the weeks Jungkook and Lisa became close friend since taehyung, Rosé, Jin and Namjoon started working together on a protect. Jungkook also became close with Yoongi.

Jungkook pov

 I just finished sorting files when Lisa approached Me.

"Hey meet with me, Yoongi and Jen at lunch."

"Yeah I always do." i looked at hear a bit confused.

I went to Tae's office and walked in. He was sat at his desk staring intensely at his computer screen.

"Just finished with the files and they've gone down to Marketing."

"um hum. Good job kiddo." Jungkook giggled. He knew Taehyung wasn't paying attention.

"I don't love you anymore I want to break up."

"You really impress me."

I walked over and started kissing his neck form behind. That seem to bring him out his trance.

" Jungkook s-stop.not here." I stopped and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Whats up Tae."

"My dad just emailed me saying that i need to finish this project with Rosé, Kin and Namjoon soon because he wants to announce it at the Christmas party. He also said if i don't get it done on time or its not to a good standard he will get Mr Cartwright to review the company."

"What is it with your Dad and Mr Cartwright?"

"My dad and him were business partners before they both made there own companies. I've got a feeling Mr Cartwright wants this Company back."

"Why cant he leave you alone. It's not like your doing a bad job at being CEO and you've got me to help."

"I know but of other CEO's were shocked when my dad announsed that i'll be taking over the company because of how young i am."

"Well, i think you doing a great job and your going to get the project done in time." I kissed him on the cheek and wrapped my arms around him.

"How about when i get home I make a fancy meal."

"Why cant you come to mine and I'll make you a fancy meal. You always treat me."

"Jeon Jungkook I am not letting you any where near an oven unsupervised after this morning." that made me laugh.

" You love me really."

"What ever keeps you in my bed babe."

Walked out the offices and to the little cafe down the street and see my friend sat in the corner in a little booth. I walked over and sat next to Jenny.

"...Yeah, but i honestly think you two are perfect for one another Yoongi." said Jen reaching out and holding Yoongi's hand.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yoongi's date with a guy i set him up with."

"Ohhh. Yoongi is on the prowl."

"Shut up Jungkook." moaned Yoongi and we all laughed.

"You know since you started working here I've never seen with you with anyone, Jungkook. I know this guy who would be perfect for you." Said Jenny to eagerly.

"It's okay Jen. Kookie's already seeing someone." Lisa piped in.

"Ooooohhh. Who is it?" Jenny said nudging her elbow into me.

"It obliviously Mr Kim." I chocked on my drink.

"Ha ha what. Noooo. I would never date my boss plus I'm pretty sure his straight." I said lying, hoping they believe me and that they don't notice the redness that's creeping up into my face.

"Come on Jungkook. Its so obvious. Rosé asked me the other night if I knew any thing about you helping him with work because he said something about you coming round to his house so often lately."

I swear sometime Taehyung doesn't make this secret easy to keep. Once you get him talking sometimes its hard to stop him. "Yeah I'm just helping him with files. I am his assistant, it's not unheard of."

"then we does he sometime have hickeys on his neck." This time Yoongi decided that he was going to day something.

" I don't know." I flung my arms up in the air out of frustration nearly hitting Jenny in the face.Jenny then put her face close up to my neck and gasped.

"JUNGKOOK HAS A HICKEY." Jenny practically screamed causing people to look at us. 

"I don't know were that came from." I do it happened last night after me and Tae watched 50 shades darker. Everyone just laughed at my pathetic attempt at being shocked.  i leaned in and said. "Look i am not going out with Tae you understand." I got up and walked off. It wasn't until I was half way down the street when i realized i said 'Tae' and not 'Mr Kim' not even 'Taehyung'. I face palmed and walked straight to my offices, Not even saying hello to Taehyung.