Early morning jogs

Not proof read
Jungkook woke up in Taehyungs arms and looked at the older boy. He couldn't help but smile. He always felt blessed to wake up next to an angel. He kissed Taehyung's cheek and got up to get changed.
"Where are you going?" Jungkook looked over to the bed and saw a half awake Taehyung.
"For a jog." He replied.
"Noooo Kookie, stay here I'm cold now." Jungkook laughed at Taehyungs neediness while the older was making grabbing hands. Jungkook walked over and laced his finger with his boyfriends and kissed him on the head and then walked out.

Jungkook didn't run often but he wanted time to clear his head. It was quite a cold morning and Jungkook cursed at himself for not wearing a jacket. He jogged passed a newspaper stand and saw some of the headlines.
"YOUNG CEO FINALY TYING THE KNOT!"
"FIND OUT ABOUT THE GIRL WHO CAUGHT KIM TAEHYUNGS EYE."
Jungkook scoffed at the papers. He knew that Taehyung had no romantic interest in Rosé but he could help that feel like Rosé had some feeling for Taehyung. He couldn't blame her though, Taehyung was kind and considerate and not to mention bloody handsome. It would be hard not to fall in love but Taehyung was already taken, by Jungkook and he trusted the older.

Jungkook eventually jogged back to Taehyungs place. As he came in her heard singing and laughter coming from the kitchen. He followed the noise and saw Taehyung and Rosé cooking breakfast. They hadn't noticed Jungkook so he hid behind the door curious about why the were laughing.
For a while they where just messing around but then Rosé started talking seriously.
"I could see us like this in the future."she said, Jungkook scowled at her.
"What do you mean?"Taehyung asked still smiling paying more attention to the pancake then to Rosé.
"You and me." She said innocently.
"Rosé." Taehyung smile dropped. "I'm sorry but I don't want to get married."
"Why though. The press love is together. Our parents want us together. We get along well. There's nothing that's standing in our way."
"Except one person,Jungkook, my boyfriend." Taehyung was angry now and the pancake was burnt.
"Taehyung am sorry but his just an asstant. If people found out you were dating him people would laugh at you company. Your dad would be so embarrassed."
Jungkook didn't want to listen anymore as he stormed out the house, slamming the door behind him and drove home.
When he got home he called the one person he could talk to at the moment.

It was about an half an hour after he got home when his door bell went off. He went over to answer the door and saw his older brother, Hoseok stood like a mirror to him. Instantly Hoseok pulled Jungkook into a hug as Jungkook let tears flow don't his face. After about two minutes stood like that Jungkook pulled away.
"I needed to talk to someone I'm sorry." He said feeling bad about not thinking what his bother may have been doing. His older brother Hoseok lived half an hour outside of Seoul so for his to come straight away ment a lot to Jungkook.
"Any thing for my baby bro."

Jungkook pov
They say on the sofa while I described what happend and why everything is so confusing. Hoseok already knew about mine  and Taehyung relationship since I told him the night we got together and Hoseok already knew about the whole marriage deal since the second it came out in the press Hoseok was asking me if he needed to fight any one.
"What did Taehyung say after you left?"
He asked me.
"I dunno. I walk out before he answered."
"Did he know that you were there?" He asked again.
"Don't think so though I did slam his door pretty loudly."  I answered.
Soon I got bored of  Hoseok asking me all these questions so I put on a moving and why bothe sat there and watched it.
I was woken up by a knocking on the door. I looked around to see that I was on the sofa, my brother lying next to me. I walk over and rubbed my eyes and let out a small hum. I quickly feel two strong arms wrap around my waist and cute face nuzzle into my neck.
I close the door and hug Taehyung back drawing small circles on his lower back.
"I thought something happens to you. You didn't come home." I could here the worry in his voice and guilt stared to race through my veins.
"I'm sorry I didn't say anything. But I did come back."
"What?" Taehyung pulled away and looked down into my eyes. " you came home and you didn't even tell me. I've been worried sick Jungkook."
"I'm sorry. I came home and I heard you and Rosé laughing so I hid to see what you guys were talking about and then she said those things about me and I stormed out."
"don't worry about her. I've told her I'm not going to marry her."
I lent in to kiss him on the lips but was rudely inturpted by my dickhead of a brother.
"Eww. You guys are gross trying to kiss infront of me get a room."
Taehyung kept out of his skin and then turned to me "who the hell is that?"
"Taehyung meet my brother Hoseok. Hoseok meet my boyfriend Taehyung."
Taehyung looked mortified after the direspect he just showed my brother but me and Hoseok just laughter. "I am so sorry."
"It alright. I should go and leave you two love birds alone." Hoseok got up to walk off but I stopped him.
"No wait. How about I make us dinner. Hoseok you came from so far just to comfort me and this is a great time for you to meet Taehyung." I said hopefully.
"Okay" He said and sat back down as I started cooking