Late nights

I finished my files and went home.Mr Kim seemed impressed by my work.

I layed on my bed staring up to the cyling just think about Mr Kims life. For me i've always wanted to be a bussiness  man but Mr Kim was forced into the job. I rembered Jin telling stories from when Mr Kim was wild, he didnt have to worry about a whole company he was just.. happy. soon enough i drifted into a deep slumber.

I was rudly awoken by my alam clock screaming at me. I'd set it an hour earlyer to ensure that i wasn't going to be late. I quickly got changed and headded to work.

I walke up to my office and saw Jin with two other people.

"Hi Jin do you know if Mr Kims here yet." I asked him

"He should be. " there was an awkward silence. "Jungkook meet NamJoon my boyfriend and his assistant Yoongi"

I bowed my head to the two men.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook. Its nice to meet you both."

"hello I'm NamJoon." aid a rather tall man with brown-ish colored hair.

                                                           what Namjoon looks like

"Hello. I'm Yoongi. It's nice to meet you." Yoongi was quite short with very pale skin.

                                                                            what Yoongi looks like

time skip

It was the end of the day. Today was quite uneventful, I just ha to type up some documents and i was finished. i ended up doing extra work to help Mr Kim because he seemed really stressed. 

I was just about to leave when I heard my name being called from Mr Kims office.

"Hello sir whats wrong i was just about to head home."

"I'm so sorry but can you stay overtime i need you help to finish some thing. Mr Cartright, the man who looks after the businesses in america has decided to come and i have to prepare a meeting. i cant rally o it at such short notices by myself."

His hair was messy like he had be running his finger through it and he had bags under his eyes.

"Of coarse, Sir."

Mr Kim gave me a weak smile and i put my stuff down grabbed a chair and sat next to me. His fragrance was intoxicating. Mr Kim smelt so good but i knew i had to focused on my job.

Small time skip

It was getting really late now. the room was only lit my the lap on Mr Kims desk since we haven't moved from our spots for at least 2 hours now. I could tell that I was close to falling asleep but I knew I had to keep him awake.

"How do you do this?" Mr Kim asked me.

"How do I do what sir?"

"Stay up all night doing work."

i laughed a little. "they make you do it at business school. They just give you a random bunch of files and then ask you to do something with them by the next day. It was rough but i got used to it pretty quickly."

"Ahhh... handsome and smart." Mr Kim said while yawning. I tried not to blush but it was impossible.

We worked for a little bit longer when i felt Mr Kim put his arm round my shoulder.

" You need to rest Mr Jeon. I an handle the papers from here."

" Are you sure sir. I don't mind."

"Yes now go."

I got up and made my way to the door but I knew I was stumbling and was struggling to keep my eyes open.I turned around to face Mr Kim who had already stood up ready to catch me if I fell.

"Sir.. I think i'm to tried to drive." I looked at my shoes in embarrassment until a felt the strong arms of Mr Kim picking up and putting and the sofa he had in the corner of the room.

"Sleep here, I'll wake you up so I can take you home, Okay." He flashed his boxy smile.

I layed down on the sofa and felt a warm blanket being out over me. I soon shut my eyes but i hadn't gone to sleep yet. I felt soft lips touch my ear and a shiver went down my spine.

"Goodnight Jungkook." Mr Kim said in a husky voice. That was the first time Mr Kim has ever called me by my first name. It felt nice. i dozed off feeling all warm inside. i think i was falling for my boss.