Prolouge

Hello, kind people of earth! Here is a wierd prolougy thingy for you! Enjoy! #Wattys2014

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Genevieve-

I take a deep breath as I walk up the steps to my home. My hearts rate increases drastically when the door creaks loudly. Did he hear? 

"Late again, aren't we Genny?" His voice booms. 

Oh no. No, no, no, no, NO!

My eyes widen and I clamp one hand unto my mouth, not letting Casper hear my pathetic whimper of fear. I answer and try not to let my voice shake. 

"No Casper, my car broke down, and I needed a gas stop, and then omg there was this gu-"

'Shut up!' Casper roars. I realize I was rambling and muttered sorry. Not that I was. My mother was dead, and Casper won custody over me instead of my uncle. I shake my head trying to clear the rush of tears overwhelming me. I quickly walk up the stairs hoping he'll forget me. 

"Oh heck no, darling. Don't think that I will forget as easily as your mother." I jump and let out a shriek. Casper stands behind me looking smug. I gulp loudly, then cringe. Was it that loud? 

"Come on, Casper. It's a school night and I have to get to bed." I plead, looking longingly at the door of my bedroom. He smirks. I quickly run up the stairs to my room, and lock the door. I flop unto my bed, and calm my racing heart.

After that, I climb into the shower, where I can cry my heart out and nobody will notice.

hi everybody! I'm new to this and my chapters are short. But PLEASE give this book a chance. It may suprise you in many ways. If you don't like it, don't read it but please give me suggestions. Anything will help. But nothing mean. I mean don't post the standard I HATE THIS BOOK comments because guess what? I'm a human too. I like the idea a lot and I might change some here or there but this is a prolouge not a actual chapter. slay woman slay, yeah? no? okay.

*mwah mwah*

TOODLES