Chapter 5

I wake up to eyes full of tears. I walk like a zombie and pull on a outfit. I don't bother putting on makeup; I'm not in the mood. Instead, I think about yesterday. Did Landon want to know the real me? I muse. Or was it some stupid dare? Landon is a player. Every week, he has some new bimbo on his arm. Eew.

I climb out of my window, and drop unto the ground. Ouch, I wince. I began to walk to school. Sooner then later, a blue Porsche sidles up to me. I jump, then whip my head around and glare at Landon. He looks worried. "Get in." He commands. I roll my eyes and keep walking. "Why do you always wear long sleeves?" I stiffen and falter. I began to run, and run fast. Maybe he'll forget.

Instead he catches up with me, and jumps out of the car. He runs toward me, grabs my arm, and pushes my sleeve up. His eyes darken in anger, and his breaths shorten. "Who did this to you?" He growls. Gesturing to the bruises, he begans to pace. I began to cry, scared that Casper will find out.

Immediately his face softens and he envelopes me in a hug. I stiffen and pull away. As much as I enjoyed the hug, I have a boyfriend. I look up and see Landon's face, which is hurt. I realize I spoke out loud. "He isn't your boyfriend." He growls. I scoff. "Okay, we've been dating for two years. What are we, married?" I say sarcastically and walk away.

I end up walking to school in the rain. By the time I get to school, I'm soaked but I'm early. Go figure. I walk into the school and head for the gym locker room. I'll put my clothes in there. But when I walk into the locker room, I see something else. Or rather, hear something. I run into a stall and lock it. From there I proceed to listen in on the conversation.

"Why don't you just break things off with her? You have been with her for a whole two years! You two are practically married." A soft feminine voice speaks saying her thoughts. A deeper voice answers her. "I will! Jeez. Don't be so annoying." I peek from the top of the stall and my heart sinks when I see who it is. It's Cosette and Aiden.

I slam open the stall door and run out of the locker room bringing my anger with me. Aiden is messed up. I'll ruin his life, I growl in my head. For now though, I'll just focus on my studies. Aiden will be working for me when I'm older.

I walk into the classroom with a smirk on my face. 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1..... "Where are my clothes?" I hear a guy shriek at the top of his lungs. I snicker then cover it up with a cough. Little does "Aiden" know where his clothes are. I burned them. No, I'm kidding. I dropped it off at Salvation Army during first period.

 I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I whip my head around. A girl sits there, shocked from my reaction. "Um.. Hi! Do you have a pad I can borrow? I'm new here. My name is Waverly Perry! You can call me Waves, though." I chuckle a little at her enthusiasm and her boldness. "Um.. I don't have one on me at the moment. But it's nice to meet you! My name is Genevieve Blue but my friends call be Geni or Eve." Waverly smiles. "That's fine." I smile back and nod, without thinking. Then I turn back and listen to class.

   Halfway through class, I excuse myself to the bathroom. When I get there though, I am roughly pushed against the wall by Aiden. "Where is my clothes, Genevieve?" He asks me. I put on my innocent little girl facade. "Aiden, I have no idea what you are talking about." I say sweetly. Aidens eyebrows furrow. I lightly laugh. "Aiden, will you please let me go?" I ask. Aiden looks down and lets go with a sheepish smile on his face. 

I run out of the bathroom, and back into the classroom. I have had enough Aiden for one day. Then, the bell rings. Somebody snatches my bag and then returns it a few minutes later. I look for who it may be, but I can't see anybody suspicous. Hmm. I shrug and keep walking. Once at my locker though, I open my bag and check all my belongings. Huh. They are all still here. Nothing was taken.

I didn't notice it till I got home. I was on my phone, looking for funny twitter pictures, to cheer myself up when I got a text from an unknown number. When I read it though, I automatically knew who it was and laughed. It was Waverly and this was what she texted. 

From: Unknown number

 Hey Genevieve! Do you have a pad I can borrow? :)

From: Genevieve

Hey, Waves. How did you get my number?  : /

From: Waves

Heh heh, I kind of stole your phone to put my number in it, but somebody so RUDELY snatched it out of my hands. >:(

From: Genevieve

Really? Huh, nothing was different on my phone.

From: Waves

You might want to check that out. Goodnight, Geni. :)

From Genevieve:

Yeah, I will. Goodnight, Waves. :-)

 I smiled to myself as I got ready for bed. but just as I was getting into bed, my phone beeped. I glanced around quickly, heart thudding and ears straining for Casper's footfalls. I  quietly ran over to it and opened messaging. I got another text from an unknown number. This one said:

From: Unknown number

 I hope you are dreaming about me, princess! :) Sweet dreams.

I shivered as I got into bed. The text could only be one person.

   Landon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! I thought you deserved a long chapter!

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Love,

Arielle ;)