Chapter 10

*hands you a box of tissues* 

er.. you might need it. It's a sad one.

<><><>

Geni-

"Ow!"

"Stop moving, Waves!"

"I'm tryin- OW!"

"Sorry."

"You aren't sorr-OW!!"

I sigh and twist her to face me taking care to move the burning hot curler away from her.

"Waves, stop moving so I can curl your hair correctly!" It's 5 right now, and I only have 3 hours to get her ready! And at this point, the time she finishes she will be 15 years older.

"Okay, okay." Waves whines and twists back around to face her mirror. Carefully I weave her hair around the curling wand producing gorgeous large curls. Finally I finish without any disturbances and heave a sigh of relief.

"Okay, now go put on the dress I laid out for you on the bed." Waves nods, and gets up to go change. I smile to myself and let my thoughts wonder. Hmm.. my thoughts wander back to Landon. What would I do if he asked me out? Refuse or accept? I smile dreamily. Accept. For sure. Those gorgeous blue eyes are all tangled up in my mind. No matter how hard I try to untangle him it never works. He's stuck in there like a piece of gum in hair.

"Geni. Geni. GENIE!" I snap to attention and let my gaze lazily wander towards Waves.

"Don't call me that." I say.

"What?" Waves smirks. "Genie? I don't know. I kind of like it." I huff and gesture for her to sit down.

"I'm ignoring that you said that. But it's time for your makeup." I quickly glance at the time. 6:45. I have one hour and 15 minutes to get Waves ready. Time to get to work.

--1 hour and 10 minutes later--

"Genie! I look great!" Waves gushes. I grin and cuff her chin. 

"Of course you do! I did it!" She playfully punches me before getting up.

"What shoes?" Waves asks, a little worried.

"Sexy ones." I say and smirk. A devious smile grows unto her face.

"Hell yeah." She breathes out.

"We are going to make this guy drop at my feet." She smirks at me and I laugh.

"I have taught you well." I remark and she joins in laughing.

"Alright, how about my black stilettos?" She asks me.

Hmm.. red halter dress with black stilettos? Hell yeah. She'll look like a sex goddess. I give her my thumbs up and grabs her shoes and heads downstairs. I follow her down the hall. Bus as I am following her Landon's door opens. I freeze and turn my head towards him.

Holy shit.

I just realized what will happen if Waves goes on that date.

I will be alone.

In the house.

With.

Landon.

HOLY SHI- I run down the stairs and literally tackle Waves, but she corrects herself and still ends up standing there poised like a model. Hello. Why can't that happen to me?

"Genie! What the hell?" She nearly yells, amused. I ignore her and practically go all ape-shit on her.

"Waves, you can't go." I flat out say. Her amused face falls.