Chapter 2

The music was loud. The lights were sparkling. People were moving with music. The whole atmosphere was magical. It was the most famous yet rich club in Mumbai. It was a huge and cosy club also. Not any random guy even dares to enter here. People from high society would enter there only.

Randhir's eyes were fixed on a girl who moved her waist and hips along with the rhythm. A girl came to serve him, Randhir noticed how she was bending much to show off her cleavage for him. He smirked at her and drank the whole glass of wine in one go and fixed his gaze again at that girl.

"OMG, Randhir dekh keya ladki hain! Her face, her figure. 36-24-36 ufffff!" Sahil said, eyeing that girl.

"Wohi dekh raha hu dude!" Randhir smirked, checking her out from top to bottom.

"Hey, can I take a drink for you?" Randhir approached the girl making himself comfortable beside her. She turned around and checked him out top to bottom.

"Yeah sure waiter." Randhir raised his brows hearing this and laughed.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat, owner of Shekhawat Empire would love to be a waiter for the most beautiful girl on this earth." He smirked at her when she rolled her eyes.

"Can I buy a drink for you sexy?" He winked at her.

"Why! Are you my boyfriend?" She raised her brow.

"I love to be your boyfriend, gorgeous!" Randhir said with a cocky smile on his lips.

"In that case my name is Puja, Mr. Boyfriend." The girl said with a smile.

"And here is your 'Pujari' girlfriend!" Randhir smirked at her.

"Sooo drink baby?" Randhir asked.

"Sure boyfriend!" She winked at him. Randhir ordered drink and they started chatting. More of Randhir flirting.

"So would you like to spend the night with your boyfriend?" Randhir asked with a smirk on his face. She raised her brow and asked. 

"Your place or mine?" And the next they both get exit from the club.

"Jaa beta aish kar le!" Sahil said, looking at them and smiled.

                                * * * * * * * * *

Next morning Randhir came back to his house. Harsh was reading the newspaper. Randhir simply avoided him and was about to go into his room when he stopped by Harsh.

"So you get the time to come back home! Can I dared to ask where you are all night?" Harsh taunted him.

"Not again dad! At least not now, I'm not in a mood to argue now." He said irritatingly and about to go when Harsh said.

"Randhir, I want you to join the office from today." Harsh chipped sternly.

"Office and me! Please dad give me a break!" Randhir shrugged his shoulders.

"Just shut up, jarurat se bahut jyada break le chuke ho tum! But not anymore, you can't take your responsibilities for granted, you will come with me and that's final." Harsh glared at his son.

"Dad chill, just don't overreact. I have my own plans so I can't, sorry." He said casually and about to go when Harsh said from behind.

"If you won't come with me then I'm going to block your credit cards and this time I'm not joking." Harsh said in an icy cold voice thus Randhir looked at his mom.

"I'm sorry beta but your dad is right, you have to take your responsibilities from now." Renuka said and Randhir agreed half heartedly.

                               * * * * * * * * *

Dawn appeared and a new day was about to start with new hopes and dreams. Sanyukta opened her eyes and smiled remembering that it's the first day of her new life. She gets up quickly from the bed and get ready for the office. She smiled at her image in mirror then left for office.

Randhir entered at the office with a foul mood. It's his second day here and he already felt miserable. His previous day in office was more than worse and he can understand that today is also going to be worse. He entered his cabin and opened a file with bitter mind. He started checking the files and after some time closed the file with a thud.

"Can't believe I just got stuck in this damn office! Can't tolerate it for a minute, dad…urghhh!" He sighed in disappointment and came out from his cabin. He was roaming there became unmindfull when he bumped with someone.

"Hey don't you have eyes! Can't you walk properly? You..." Randhir was about to spat out some more words but he stopped looking in front of him.

"Excuse me! You have to learn to walk properly, Mister! This is not a garden where you are roaming around!" Sanyukta rolled her eyes when Randhir just stared at her. 

She was wearing a tight silk shirt with formal office dress pants and she was looking freaking hot with her heels on. She had tied her hair into a french roll and her face had minimal makeup enhancing her beauty. Randhir felt he was burning in desire as his gaze roamed on her checking her out top to bottom.

"Excuse me! Are you def?" Sanyukta raised her brow.

"Umm...I'm sorry!" Randhir said looking at her hazel eyes.

"That's better." Sanyukta said and left when Randhir smirked looking at her features.

*******************************************

So how was the part? Did you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all 😍😘

Words: 873

#Bandita 🌹🌹