Chapter 4

"What!" Sanyukta was stunned by Harsh's words.

"Keya Mittal project, inke saath?" She asked shockingly.

"Yes. Aare tumne hi toh kaha tha mujhe ke tum koi big project par kaam karna chahti ho, aren't you happy Sanyukta?" Harsh asked surprisingly.

"No sir it's not like that, it's just I'm a little bit nervous. It's a big project and I have not any experience sir." She replied hesitantly.

"It's not a problem, Sanyukta. See I made Randhir the project head so he will help you on this project. What do you say Randhir?" Harsh asked, looking at Randhir.

"Yeah sure dad. I mean sir, sorry. If Miss Agarwal doesn't have any problem!" Randhir said that after a pause and looked at her.

"Yeah sure sir, I'm honoured." Sanyukta also said looking at Randhir.

"Ohh great, then I'm tension free now." Harsh said joyfully.

"Sure sir." Both Randhir and Sanyukta said in unison and looked at each other.

"Okay guys then start the work from today only." Harsh said thus both nodded positively and left.

"Miss Agarwal at my cabin in 5 minutes." Randhir said to Sanyukta after coming out from Harsh's cabin.

"Yes sir." Sanyukta said thus he left.

"Aab mujhe inke under kaam karna padega! Yeh jarur mujhse uss din ka badla lenge. Ohh god why me, urghhh!" She stomped her feet on the floor and went to his cabin. She knocked on the door and entered and found him working on his laptop.

"Ohh Miss Agarwal, come and take a seat." He said thus she took the seat.

"Look, I have already started to study the project, I think we should proceed with this..." And Randhir started discussing the project with her.

"Chalo yeh itna bhi spoiled brat nahi hai, kam se kam uss din ka badla lega waisa lagta toh nahi! Project par kaam bhi seriously kar raha hai, good. Lagta hai Sanyu tere daat ne bahut effect kiya hai hero ke upar!" She said in mind.

"Miss Agarwal?" Randhir called her, thus she came back to her senses.

"Yes sir!" She replied.

"Where are you Miss Agarwal, please concentrate!" He raised his brows.

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again." She replied slowly.

"Look Miss Agarwal, dad ne bahut trust ke saath mujhe project head banaya hai. I can't never ever break his trust. I have to, have to crack this deal." He said with determination.

"We sir, we. We will surely crack this deal, don't worry." She assured him.

"Thank you Miss Agarwal." He replied.

"It's Sanyukta sir." She said next.

"What?" He looked at her confusingly.

"Sanyukta, it's my name sir, you can call me by my name sir." She said slowly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, thus she nodded positively.

"Okay Sanyukta, we will definitely crack the deal." He said thus she smiled brightly.

"Yeah sir definitely." She replied.

"Okay then enough for today, tomorrow 9 AM at my cabin sharp." He said, she nodded and left after bidding a goodbye to him when Randhir smirked inwardly.

"So Miss Sanyukta Agarwal bahut udd rahi thi na uss din aab keya huya! Aakhir mujhse impress ho hi gayi na. Miss Agarwal se direct Sanyukta! And why not, Randhir Singh Shekhawat ki charm se aaj tak koi nahi baach saka toh tum cheez kya ho! Now wait and watch baby!" And he grinned devilishly.