Chapter 3

"Stela, who is she?" Randhir asked the receptionist.

"Sir she is Sanyukta Agarwal, new employee. She is joining the office today." The receptionist replied politely.

"Hmm, first day in office!" Randhir murmured under his breath and smirked devilishly.

Sanyukta came to her cabin, she smiled while looking around the cabin. She can't believe that she cracked the job and got a prestigious post in this office. She smiled affectionately at her name tag on the table. She caressed her chair once and sat. She opened her laptop and soon engrossed with her work, suddenly the door of her cabin was knocked.

"Come in." Sanyukta said and the peon entered with a bouquet next.

"Madam yeh Randhir sir ne aapke liye bheja hain, aap ko welcome karne ke liye." The peon said and kept the bouquet on the table.

"Randhir who?" Sanyukta asked, raising her brows.

"Madam Randhir sir, humara boss!" The peon replied excitedly. There was a card attached also with the bouquet, Sanyukta took that.

"Jaha tak mujhe pata hain Harsh sir humara boss hain, he is the CEO." Sanyukta said while taking a glance at the card.

"Welcome to the Shekhawat Empire. These flowers are nothing in front of your beauty, pretty lady and also this isn't enough to say hello to the most beautiful girl of this universe, but still if you accept the flowers then I'll be the most fortunate person on this earth. Always at your service. -Randhir Singh Shekhawat."

"Ji haan madam, wo Randhir sir Harsh sir ke bete hain aur MD bhi." Sanyukta looked up from the card to hear the peon.

"Unhone aap ko dekhte hi mujhe bulaya aap ko yeh phool dene ke liye." The peon replied.

"Unhone mujhe kaha dekha?" Sanyukta asked confusingly.

"Ji abhi thodi der pehele aap jinse takrayi thi wohi toh hain Randhir sir!" The peon said thus Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you can go now." She said sternly.

"Umm... madam ji!" The peon called her, thus she looked up again.

"Now what?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Wo madam ji, sir ne aap ke liye itne aachhe phool bheje, aap kuch nahi denge unko?" The peon asked hopefully but earned a glare.

"Sorry madam ji." The peon said and turned to go just then something strikes on Sanyukta's mind.

"Wait." She said thus the peon stopped. Sanyukta scribbled something on paper and took a plant from the corner of her cabin and wrapped it with silver paper.

"Yeh apne MD sir ko jake de do." Sanyukta said thus the peon became surprised.

"Madam yeh!" He asked shockingly.

"Haan, now leave." She said thus the peon left when Sanyukta smirked.

Randhir was sitting in his cabin and waiting for the peon badly when the peon entered.

"Uss ne le liye phool?" Randhir asked when the peon nodded positively.

"Kaisa laga usse phool?" Randhir asked excitedly. The peon couldn't reply this time and kept the plant on his table.

"Madam ji ne ye apke liye bheja hai." The peon replied slowly.

"Randhir ki approach se koi ladki impress na ho aisa kabhi ho hi nahi sakta!" Randhir said when unwrapped the paper and next moment he was shocked to see a cactus in front of him. He was totally clueless about it when the peon forwarded a paper to him.