Chapter 6

Sanyukta took slow steps and entered the house but it was empty, not a single person there, she was all alone there.

"Randhir ne toh massage kiya tha ke party yeha hai but yeha toh koi nahi hai!" She mumbled to herself.

"Who told you that!" Sanyukta turned to hear this and saw Randhir there.

"Randhir tumne toh kaha tha ke party yeha hai but yeha toh koi nahi hai?" She asked confusingly when he was gawking at her. She felt uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Wow, you look sooo gorgeous on this dress Sanyukta." He was slurring.

"Randhir you are drunk!" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah, wo deal ki khushi mein thoda sa, you know!" He said anyhow.

"Where is Harsh sir and others?" She asked firmly.

"They are enjoying the party at the hotel." He said when came closer to her.

"What! That means you lied to me!" She was shocked.

"How dare you Randhir?" She asked angrily.

"You know what Sanyukta, you look so hot when you get angry!" He said holding her hand.

"What is this Randhir, behave yourself, just leave my hand!" She said sternly.

"Ohh come on Sanyukta, don't do this drama anymore, I know you also like me. Lift mein wo cockroach wala drama tumne sirf mere kareeb aane ke liye kiya tha na, I know it. Lekin waha par bahut disturbance tha, but you don't worry yeha par hume koi disturb nahi karega." He smiled shamelessly and the very next moment his check welcome a tight slap.

"How dare you Randhir, tumne aaisa socha bhi kaise?" She screamed from her top.

"Maine tumhe ek achchha insan samajh kar tumse dosti kya ki, tumse thoda hass bol keya liya, tumne uska yeh matlab nikala, chiii! Mujhe jhoot bol kar dhoke se yeha bulaya! Main toh tumhe apna ek achchha dost manti thi aur tum…tum mujhe aise nazro se dekhte rahe, chiii! Tumhe sharam nahi aayi yeh sab karte huye!" She was enraged in anger when he looked at her shockingly.

"I am ashamed of myself for making a friend like you Randhir!" Sanyukta said coldly opened her bracelet and threw it on his face next.

"Take this, I don't need your gift anymore!" She said and about to go when Randhir caught her hand.

"Where are you going Sanyukta! You can't leave like that!" He gritted his teeth.

"Randhir just leave my hand." She glared at him.

"What are you saying that you don't need any gift of mine!" He smirked at her.

"If you remember baby the dress which you are wearing now was gifted by me also, don't you think you have to return that also!" He smirked devilishly when Sanyukta's face lost all its colour.

"Shut up you bastard and leave my hand." She clenched her jaw.

"How can I leave you Sanyukta! I don't spend so much time on you for get nothing!" He said caught her hair.

"Randhir chhodo mujhe warna main chillayungi!" She threatened him.

"Chillayogi!" He smirked devilishly.

"Chillao, but koi nahi aayega! Yeh farm house city se itni dur hain ke tumhari awaz yehi dab ke rahe jayegi!"

He said and pushed her hard and she fall on the floor, next she was pinned down on the ground with his body above her. She can definitely saw an animal in his eyes and fears losing her sanity. He was trying to kiss her forcefully when the smell of alcohol made her head dizzy. She tried hard not to faint down, not to be weak. She tried hard to push him but he was strong even in the drunken state and she was only throwing her legs in the air uselessly. She was helpless but won't able to ready to accept her defeat anymore. She saw a vase on the table nearby her, she stretched her hand and held it anyhow. She gathered all her strength and hit him hard with that vase.