Chapter 10: Can't Kill A Dead Girl

I woke up with a headache. Last nights memories slowly came back to me. Stark. He must've put something in my drink.

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled before turning over and throwing up on the floor. After cleaning up, I put on my pajamas and held back my hair in my signature night time style of pigtails. I laid back down in my bed. Someone knocked on the door very LOUDLY. I groaned and pulled a pillow over my face. The door opened.

"It gets better." Natasha's voice said.

"Stark did this to me!" I complained.

"I know, I beat him up last night for it... speaking of last night, do you remember anything?"

"I just remember drinking the lemonade and then poof! Waking up here in bed."

Natasha blushed.

"Well, you sorta started yelling Harry Potter spells at us."

"I did?!"

"Yeah. You thought Tony was Harry and that I was Ginny and when we called your name, you thought we were going to kill you."

"Oh no." I mumbled, embarrassed, "How did I get into bed?"

"I-I actually don't know."

"You don't?"

"No, do you remember anything?"

I shook my head and stopped. Hello dizziness, my old friend.

"Well, you should rest, we have a mission in a few hours."

"What is it?"

"I don't know" Natasha sighed, "I think it has to do with illegal experimentation."

"On humans?" I sat upright.

"Animals."

"Oh."

"Don't worry Death, I'm sure those kids were the last of it."

I hummed an okay and rolled over.

"Okay then, bye De- Loki? What are you doing here?"

I rolled over again.Loki was standing in my doorway, looking highly agitated with Natasha.

"That's none of your business weasel!"

"Weasley. She thought I was Ginny Weasley."

"Whatever."

And Natasha left the room. I sat up in bed.

"Hi Loki."

"Do you- er-um- remember last night?"

"No, why?"

"No reason." He shuffled over to my bedside and magically conjured a flask. He held it out to me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's to help with the symptoms of your pre-exposure to intoxication."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Thank you!" I took the vial and drank it. I taste so awful I nearly spit it out.

"That's revolting!"

"Well what were you expecting, pumpkin juice?" He smirked.

"How did you-"

"Stark showed me one of the "movies" to explain what happened to you."

"Did you go to the party?"

"No, the party came to me."

"What?"