The Switch Part 1

CTTO from twitter @allblackpinkpic and @rojeanep

The girls just arrived from there Japan promotion, and now on the way to their dorm to rest, while in the car.

JS: I am so sleepy, I really miss my bed and Dalgomie.

(no reply)

JS: Ow I guess everyone's asleep

RS: I'm still awake Jisoo unnie

JS: I suggest you also sleep as much as you can Chaeng...you'll never know our next schedule..

Suddenly their manager speaks out loudly to get the girls attention. "Girls we are going straight to YG office, sajangnim informed me that he has something important to announce."

BP girls: aaaggghhh!

Lisa: I wanna go home and sleep

Jisoo winking at Rose "told yah..."

YG office

Yang Hyunsuk: Good morning girls...I know you are all exhausted from your trip ...First I want to congratulate you for a successful Japan promotion, you did very good. For the announcement, as you all know MAMA will be celebrating its 50th anniversary at the end of the year, and they are making a special for this event...

The girls are all exhausted that no one is paying attention...Lisa is fluttering her eyes keeping herself awake, seating beside her is Jennie yawning for 10 times now since arriving in the office....Rose on the other side of the table across Lisa, is staring blankly out the window overlooking the nice view of Seoul and Jisoo seating beside Rose is munching on a Japanese snack pretending to listen.

YH: it's entitled The Switch

As they heard the title, the girls suddenly got interested with the subject and straightened out in their seats.

YH: I decided to have you participate in this...one of you will be switching with one member of a boy group.

Lisa: Ow! Ow! I hope it's GOT7 (crossing her fingers since she is closer to them through Bambam)

YH: The Group is BTS.

Jennie: BTS? Why them? Aren't they already too popular to participate in this special, right?

YH: It is part of their promotion for their new album...and since you will also have a comeback soon this will be a good chance for you to promote your new album.

Rose: Did I hear it right? Just one of us? Will be switching with one of their member?

YH: Yes that is correct..and thank you for asking Rose because that would be you.

What?! Why? the girls exclaimed in unison.

Jisoo: who will be our main vocalist? We can't live without Rose (hugging Rose like there's no tomorrow)