Time Flies

Jungkook and Rose came out of the booth, with Rose hiding behind Jungkook like a child holding at the hem of his shirt. As they walked to the group, they are greeted with chuckles and teasing. Jungkook reached out to Rose's hand to reassure her that everything's gonna be alright.

Rose who's currently dying inside and cursing herself from her blunder, courageously stepped out and bowed to Bang PD nim to ask for his forgiveness.

Rose: Sajangnim I am so sorry if I offended you, I promise I will watch my words and think before I speak.

Bang PD: Aaah....this kid...It's okay I get that a lot. I actually consider it as a compliment. If you want a hug come on in. (opening his arms for a hug)

Seeing Bang PD's reaction, Rose's eyes lights up and finally let out a sigh of relief

Seeing Bang PD's reaction, Rose's eyes lights up and finally let out a sigh of relief. She went in and accepts the hug.

Rose: Thank you sajangnim, (her hands on her chest) you are so kind I thought you're going to kill me. (hugging and giggling at the same time)
Bang PD: okay okay I think it's enough. (tapping Rose's shoulder)
RM: Bang PD nim why don't you give us all a hug? C'mon guys group hug!!

With RapMonster's statement the boys also went in for a hug squishing Bang PD and Rose at the middle.

Rose POV

This is like a total opposite of what we are used to in YG. I never would have thought that Bang PD nim will be this adorable and nice, it's like he's not a CEO and the boys seems so close to him. I can never imagine being this informal with YG sajangnim, just thinking about it makes my blood run cold. I know it's not good to compare but I really can't help it. If YG sajangnim is the strict father, Bang PD nim is the sweet and cuddly father. I'm kinda hoping we can also be like this with YG sajangnim.

Bang PD: Let's wrap up the recording for now, I will buy dinner for everyone as you are all doing an excellent job and to officially welcome Rose here to the team.

Dinner Time
When they arrived at the restaurant, they were ushered in a private VIP area. Bang PD sat in between Rapmon and Jhope, while on the other side of the table are Suga, Jungkook, Jin, and V. Rose sat on the vacant seat beside Jhope.