The Bosses

YG Office
Rose with her manager is now walking the halls of YG bldg. rather than to feel at home and relaxed, she can only feel the dread of the impending meeting. Entering the spacious office filled with action figures, Rose felt like the miniature characters are looking at her with judging eyes. The anxiety is making her sick and the butterflies in her stomach are going crazy.

Yang Hyunsuk aka YG, the Big Boss of YG entertainment can be very harsh on his words at times and can be very criticizing, but Rose knows that it is for their own good specially in this industry where you get criticized with every small detail and...

Yang Hyunsuk aka YG, the Big Boss of YG entertainment can be very harsh on his words at times and can be very criticizing, but Rose knows that it is for their own good specially in this industry where you get criticized with every small detail and with every move you make. He has been her father figure ever since she arrived in Korea 5 years ago, and she respected him like her real father. That is why this moment is very important to her, she doesn't want to disappoint him in any way. Just like with her real father, Rose also wants YG to be proud of her.

Rose and Manager: Good morning Sajangnim.

YG: Good Morning to the both of you. Chaeyoung-shi, I heard you had a sleep over last night.

Rose: Ah yes sajangnim, I'm sorry about that I never intended to sleep through the photoshoot and when I woke up it's already morning. (looking down fiddling with her hands)

Manager: It's all my fault Sajangnim, I should have woken her up and not leave.

YG: It's no one's fault, I just don't want this to happen again. If it can't be helped, inform me whatever time of the day it is. Understood?

Rose and Manager: Yes sajangnim.

YG: I also saw your Vlive yesterday.

Rose's ears suddenly turned hot and red recalling the events and the netizen's reaction on the broadcast.

YG: I liked your answer, very smart. You did not outright reject or accept the proposal. Maybe I should allow you to do more variety.

Rose: Thank you.

YG: The reason I called for this meeting is to let you know that Saturday, next week - you will go to Taiwan with BTS, to perform on a music festival and attend a fan signing event. You will be staying there for 3 days. I expect nothing but the best from you Chaeyoung-shi. Do you have any questions?