Slumber Party

Italic = English

JK POV
I was speaking with our choreographer when I turn around and saw Rose looking at me, so I gave her a friendly smile, to my disappointment she did not return it and just stared at me. I don't know if it's just my imagination but her pretty face is clouded with frustration and confusion, which got me concerned. As I was on my way to her to ask what's wrong Hobi-hyung got her attention and discussed something about the choreography. Instead of joining them I made a B line to Tae who's busily playing on his phone.

While waiting for the rehearsals to resume, everyone is doing their own thing.
Jin: It would be nice to have an ice cream right now.
RM: After that intense dance, I'd like to cool down.
Rose: I'll buy Ice cream for everyone (standing on her feet ready to go)
JK: I'll go with you.
After asking the others on the flavors that they want, Rose and Jungkook went out of the bldg. to go to the nearest convenience store. The silence between the 2 was kinda awkward, so Rose walked on ahead but she suddenly stopped on her tracks when she reached the exit, that causes Jungkook to bump on her back.
JK: Ow sorry
Rose: Sorry I didn't mean to –
JK: Why'd you stop?
Rose: I just realized I'm not familiar with the area and I don't know where the convenience store is. (smiling shyly)
JK: Okay c'mon I'll lead the way.

The store is just 1 block away but they must pass by a dark alley to get there. Jungkook reached out to Rose's right hand and wrap it in his left arm. Rose surprised with the sudden move almost tripped on her toes tightening her grip on his arm and that prevented her from falling on her feet.
JK: Be careful.
Rose: Thanks.

Thankfully the alley is dark enough and Jungkook can't see her blushing face. Both went silent for a minute, she can even hear Jungkook's breathing on how silent they've become.

Jungkook's pace slowed so she matched her pace with him.
JK: Are you mad at me? (he blurted out)
Rose: why'd you ask? (surprised with the question)
JK: Well I was looking at you a while ago and you looked at me like you are mad or something. I'm sorry for asking, I just can't shake the feeling that I made you feel uncomfortable in some way.
Rose: Ow that... No no I'm not mad. I have the same question though, like do you have issues with me or the way I danced?
JK: Oh no no...you are great trust me. It's just that, how do I explain it? I think that part of the dance is a bit sexy and since you are a girl I don't want you doing that with a lot of people watching.
Rose: Oh, Jungkookie you are so cute! Protective much? You should have seen our dance in JYP's Party People hahahaha! It's okay, atleast now I know why you did what you did, thank you for thinking of me anyway. (squeezing his arm and smiling to reassure him that everything is fine)
JK: So, are we okay? (looking down blushing)
Rose: Of course, we're good.
(Here's a clip of Rose in a convenience store with Jisoo. Let's just pretend Jungkook is the one holding the camera 😜)

When the two came back in the studio, they are met with expecting and hungry eyes.
V: What took you so long? (Already rummaging in the bag and looking for the flavor that he wants)
Jin: We even thought that you 2 already eloped hahaha!
JK & Rose: No no...we just...uh (with panic in their voices)
Rose: We had a tough time looking for the flavors you want. Right Jungkook shi?
JK: Yeah that's right!
Jhope: Our maknaes are so cute (hugging their shoulders)
RM: Guys! I got our schedule for tomorrow. Waving a piece of paper for everyone to see.