The Morning After

It's a wrap! The photographer declared to the whole staff and crew. Everyone clapped and bowed to each other for their hard work and started packing up. The boys also stand up and ready to call it a day. Taehyung, still lying down beside Rose, hugged her to say goodbye and to congratulate her for a job well done on the Vlive earlier. To his surprise Rose did not move or reacted from his tight hug.

V: Rose-shi are you okay? (checking up on her)
Jhope: It seems she has fallen asleep.
V: Should we wake her up?
JK: but she looks like an Angel. (looking at Rose mesmerized)
Jin: (slapping JK's head) Yah! Stop fantasizing...you can't even speak when you saw her on our dance practice.

The boys are now gathering around Rose debating whether to wake her up or not. The dorm is now growing silent as the staff and crew are leaving. Rose's manager approached the group to ask for her so they can also leave.

V: Manager Noona, Rose is already asleep.
Manager: oh, this is bad, it's difficult to wake her up once she's in a deep sleep.
Jin: Why don't we just let her sleep here? What do you say guys?

The boys agreed with Jin's suggestion and let Rose sleep in the living room.

Manager: I'm really sorry about this. You see after your dance rehearsals she would always go to YG studio and continue practicing until 2am, even when she was a trainee she would always do that so she won't be left behind with the lessons, sometimes she forgets to take care of herself. (looking concerned)

Suga: Aish! This girl, is she trying to kill herself?
Jin: Don't worry Noona, we'll take care of her I'll make sure of it.
Manager: Thank you guys, I'll just leave her things here and come back tomorrow to pick her up. I have your word that you'll take care of her.

When everyone has left, the boys immediately run into their rooms and got their pillows and blanket. Taehyung and Jungkook racing to get back in the living room nearly crushing into each other. When they reached Rose, they both placed their blanket on her at once.

V: Yah! I got here 1st.
JK: Hyung! Can't you see my blanket is here 1st before yours.
Rock,paper,scissors!
JK: Yay! I won. Yes!
V: It's okay I'm gonna sleep beside Rose anyway. (crawling his way on her side)
JK: We're gonna share my blanket so I'm going to sleep beside her too.
Jin: Yah! Yah! You 2 no one's going to sleep beside Rose. Roll over to the far end of the bed. (while placing pillows around Rose)
Jhope: Ow this feels like a real slumber party. (carrying his blanket and pillow towards Rose)
Jin: You too Hobi sleep on the couch.
Jhope: How'd you read my mind Jin-hyung? I'm actually on my way to the couch right now. (changing his route from the bed to the couch, marching exaggeratedly)
Suga: Yah! Shut up let's all go to sleep. (who's already lying comfortably at the other end of the bed)
Jin and Namjoon also laid out their own beddings at the foot of the bed to sleep. Suddenly the door opened and Jimin came in.
Jimin: Annyeong! Ow Rose is still here?
V: Yes, she's sleeping with us tonight. You wanna join?
RM: Why does it sound so dirty when you say it like that? (chuckling from his inappropriate thoughts)
Jhope: Aish! Namjoon-shi you're so dirty.
RM: oooh...look who's talking. It's not like I didn't see you watching "THE" video on repeat.
Jimin: I think I'll stay in my room. You are all cramped up in here and I can't sleep beside perverts.
Jhope: Wait guys! Can't you see?
All their attention turned to JHope, except Suga who's already fast asleep.
JHope: We're like a Disney movie here, Rose is Sleeping Beauty and we are the 7 dwarves
V: It's Snow White and the 7 dwarves hyung not Sleeping Beauty and the 7 Dwarves.
JK: As what I can see it's only Jiminie-hyung who's the dwarf here.
Jimin: Jeon Jungkook-ah!