Blood, Sweat, and Tears

YG bldg.
Jimin has arrived in YG bldg. he is so excited and immediately went inside. He was mesmerized on how the place look so sleek and elegant, various pictures of YG artists lined up at the entrance hall welcoming guests and visitors alike.

He was admiring the interiors when he heard voices from behind, when he turns around it's the Blackpink girls Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa

JS: Jimin sunbaenim goodmorning (bowing to him)
JN: Welcome to YG!
JM: Hello girls! You can just call Jimin-shi or Jimin-Oppa (also bowing to the girls)
Without any hesitation Lisa called out to him:
LS: Jimin-Oppa! Are you ready for our rehearsals today?
JM: Oh yes! Taehyung made sure I memorized your dances hehehe...(showing his cute smile).

Jennie in disbelief turned to Jisoo, "this girl is really shameless" referring to Lisa's action. Jisoo shrugged her shoulders "as if you're not used to it" and continued walking to the elevator.

When they arrived everything in the dance studio is already set up, as they went in they greeted everyone with a smile, suddenly the room became oddly quiet.

Yang Hyunsuk CEO and founder of YG entertainment entered casually, the 4 of them bows to the man greeting him a good morning.

YG: Hello girls! and Jimin-shi nice meeting you. I just came here to officially welcome you to YG.
JM: Thank you for the warm welcome sajang-nim. (bowing to him)
YG: Feel at home, if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Girls be nice to Jimin-ah.
JS, JN & LS: yes sajangnim.
They all bowed to him as he left the room.
JS: wow I never expected that sajangnim will give us a visit.
LS: I know right, I was really surprised my heart stopped when I saw him.
JM: I did not expect to meet him at all.
JN: Sajangnim's visit only means one thing, we can't f**k this up.
JM: Jennie-ah, don't be like that I'm getting nervous now.

Big Hit Bldg.
Rapmon did not stop apologizing to Rose for breaking the strings of her guitar. It also did not help when the boys keep teasing him that the God of Destruction has strike again, and that Rose should be careful because just by standing next to him will cause her lifespan to shorten. So, whenever he gets the chance during practice breaks he would get Rose a cup of water or give her a snack and ask if she needed anything to compensate on what he did, he would also apologize to her repeatedly until the scheduled practice has ended.

Rose: Oppa stop apologizing, I told you I am going to have the strings changed anyway since they are already worn out, it's not your fault, really.
RM: I promise you Rose I will buy you a new guitar, I'm really really sorry.
Rose: You don't have to do that, technically you did not break the guitar, just the strings. (English)
Rapmon was about to say something to protest, but Rose quickly interrupt.
Rose: If you say another word of apology I won't forgive you. (English)
RM: Okay I'll zip it. (English) (putting the issue to rest)
When the rehearsal was over for the day the boys said there goodbye to Rose and vice versa.