Save Me

*1st scene inspired by the video above when Jimin stumbled at the airport.

Rose looked up wide eyed to see her knight in shining armor, or should we say black armor as he was dressed in all black. From the black hat, to the leather jacket, black shirt and black pants.  She was greeted by a perfect bunny smile grinning down to her.

JK: You okay their princess? Don't go falling for me now. (smiling at her like there is something funny)
Rose gaped at him trying to say something but nothing came out. Jungkook moved closer to her face and said.
JK: You might wanna close your mouth cause right now you are looking so irresistibly cute. (Winking)

 (Winking)

The flashing lights and the noise from the crowd slowly fades after hearing what Jungkook said

The flashing lights and the noise from the crowd slowly fades after hearing what Jungkook said. Rose felt like she just died in his arms from all the backflips her heart can contain, she doesn't know if it's because of the shock from falling or because of how close Jungkook is to her face. She immediately closed her mouth and covered her lips, in which received a loud chuckle from him. It took some time before she could collect herself and realized that she's already inside the van when Jungkook's warmth left her to place her gently on the car seat. 

On the way to the hotel, Rose's manager can't stop fussing over her like she is her own child and scolding her of what she's done.

Manager: Rose-yah! Why do you have to do that?! Ever since your debut you are told to not accept gift from fans in public specially if it's a big crowd like this, see what happened? You can get hurt. Please don't do this again.
Rose: Sorry unnie, I just can't help it.
Manager: Are you hurt anywhere? Do we need a doctor to check on you?
Rose: oh no, no need for a doctor. I'm okay.
Manager: Any moment now sajangnim will surely call and ask an explanation on what happened.
Rose: I'm sorry unnie, because of me you'll get scolded by sajangnim.

Speaking of the devil, her manager's phone suddenly went off with a loud ringing that startled both of them. Manager unnie immediately answered the call and talked with the man on the other line. Rose wanted to eavesdrop on the conversation, but the van halted and the car door opened as they have arrived at the hotel.