Chapter 4

Sam P.O.V
Vanessa is sleeping right now so I'm setting up my first prank in our war. I'm covering her floor in cups full of water then covering the opening of her door in paper then finally gonna block the stairway with plastic wrap. There is also gonna be an alarm clock across her room from where her bed is. The best part about Vanessa is that she sleeps like a rock so no amount of noise will wake her up other than an alarm clock. After I set everything I go down stairs and wait. The alarm should go off in about 10 minutes so I decide tk call the guys so they can get ready to see this.

Vanessa P.O.V
I am awoken by my alarm clock. Wait a minute, it's Saturday my alarm clock shouldn't be going off. I think. I open my eyes and sit up o rub my eyes a bit and go to stand up and notice there is a bunch of cups full of water on my floor.
"SAMUEL ULEY YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I manage to clear a walkway to my door to shut off the alarm clock. And then I open the door and there's a giant paper in my doorway. "Point Sam" it says.
"FUCKING HELL SAM!!"I yell. I break through the papers and go to walk down stairs. And run into a bunch of plastic wrap. "Ahhhhhh" I yell I get down stairs and I'm very mad Sam is sitting at the kitchen table laughing at the guys so I open the freezer and get a cup full of ice. Walk over to Sam and dump it down the back of his shirt.
"HOLY FUCK THAT'S COLD" Sam yells.
"POINT NESSA!!" I yell and run.
"I'M GONNA GET YOU  VANESSA ULEY" Sam yells as he chases me. I run outside and climb up the ladder that I keep on the outside of the house for such occasions. I pull the ladder ul to the roof once I'm up. I garb my hidden air horn.
"VANESSA WHERE ARE YOU!?" Sam yells. I blow my air horn and he jumps about 3 feet high.
"Another point for me!" I say looking down at Sam who's kid of shaken up.
"Watch your back Nessa" Sam says
and walks into the house.

Sam P.O.V
This morning did go quite as planned. Yes I pranked Nessa but she pranked me back twice. Those years with my mom must have given her time to think of new ideas for these Uley Prank Battles
As we call them.
"So how'd it go Sam?" Paul asks
"Shut up Paul" I say. I need to think of ways to get back at Nessa. And I think a have a great idea.
"Oh someone's grumpy" Jared says.
"shut the hell up" I say. Now. Jusy to figure out how to execute my plan.