Chapter 7

Paul P.O.V
The girls left us to clean up the mess from there prank. And on top of that we have to make our own food.
"Do you guys wanna prank them back" Jared says
"Yea of course but how?" Sam says
And I get an idea
Vanessa P.O.V
We just finished dinner and Emily is driving us back to LA Push. I look out the window and see a prank store.
"Emily pull into that parking lot I have an idea" I say. She pulls over and I get out and walk into the store.
Time skip brought to you by Victoria and her crazyness
After I pay I walk back out the car and get in.
"So what's your plan Nessa?" Leah asks. I pull out the fake pregnancy test and some yellow food dye.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" they say and we start driving home.
Paul P.O.V
The Cullen's just left after spreading there leach stench everywhere. Sam is making fake blood while we are all painting our faces more pail to make it look like a leach drained our blood. God I hate doing this to my imprint. I don't want her to cry. I hate seeing her cry.
"Guys I just got a text from Emily they are coming home because there is something wrong with Nessa" Sam says. I wonder what's wrong with her?
"Don't respond to it otherwise it will ruin the prank" Seth says.
"No duh Seth. Guys get in lay down in different places throughout the living room. We do so and s puts the book around us. He dumps some on where he is supposed to be and then puts the blood I'm the cubord.
20 min later
Vanessa P.O.V
I just put the yellow die on the stick and put the package in my purse. I put the 'test' in a plastic bag and put it in my back pocket.
We are about to open the door. But Leah stops us.
"I smell leach" she says.
"Its the Cullen's smell" I say.
"There pranking us" we say at the same time. We walk in the door and do our best to sound upset when we see them all 'dead'.
"OH MY GOD" Emily screens while fake crying. Leah runs over to Seth and I just stand there in 'shock'.
"Its can't believe this" I say "I have to go through my pregnancy with out the pack or my brother by my side!" I try to contain my laugh.
"YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!" The guys yell.
"Yea" I mumble. Paul runs up to me.
"When and with who" he says panicked.
"When about a month ago and with my ex boyfriend tyler" I say.
"I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD" both Sam and Paul yell at the same time. I pull the 'test' put of my back pocket and give it to Sam to show him for proof. He is getting angrier by the second. He starts shaking and Emily stops him. I do the same with Paul.
"Guys relax" I say "Its just a prank"
"What?" Sam says.
"I WIN BITCH!!!!" I scream. The guys all burst out laughing but Paul and Sam are still trying to calm down.
"You pranked me?" Sam says still catching his breath. By now Paul is laughing too.
"Yup" I say while popping the 'p'
At the end.
"Embry you owe me 20 bucks" Paul says.
"Ughhhhhh fine" Embry says And pulls a 20 pit of his pocket, crumples it and throws it at Paul.
"Dude you have really stepped up your game" Sam says.
"Are you saying I'm the prank master" I say.
"Yes I'm saying your the prank master. For now." He says
"Meh ALL HAIL THE PRANK QUEEN!!" I scream.
"ALL HAIL THE PRANK QUEEN" the boys,Leah and emily scream in unison.
"Now clean this up Sam" Emily says
"But-"he start to protest.
"Now or you can sleep on the couch tonight " Emily says.
"Ughh" Sam says and everyone laughs.