Chapter 8

Vanessa P.O.V
After cheering for my newly found title,  we decided to have a movie night.
"Dibs on love seat" I say and jump on it. Paul sits beside me just because he can. Jacob puts the movie in. It's a horror movie called The Ouija Experiment. It's about a group of friends who are playing with a ouija board and they forget to say goodbye and they get haunted by the 3 spirit that they contact. Toward the end there were alot of jumpscares so I had my head facing pauls chest and he had a smug look on his face.
After the movie I had to go to bed because it was 1 am but that movie creeped me out heard every slight sound. It was like 2:30 so I decide to text Paul.
Me: I need my knight in shining armor
Paul❤❤: aww what's wrong babe
Me: that movie scared the shit out of me
Paul❤❤: aww okay I'll be there win 5 minutes open your window.
Me: k
5 minutes later
Paul finally climbs through the window. That five minutes felt like 5 years to me.
"Hey babe" Paul says
"Hi" I say. Paul comes to my bed and gets under the covers with me. I move my self against Paul's bare chest and he wraps his arms around me protectively.
"Go to sleep now babe I'll protect you from the monsters" he says
"How?" I ask
"My bare hands odviously" he says. I chuckle.
"I love you" is all I hear before I drift into sleep.

THE NEXT DAY
When I wake up Paul is gone. Probably so he doesn't raise suspicion. I get up and do my normal routine. Shower dress and then makeup then hair. I walk down stairs and se everyone but Paul,Jacob and Sam. I see some strange girl. I suddenly lose it. I shove the girl against a wall and hold her there my her neck.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!!" I yell
"B-bella swan" she says.
"OH YOUR THE BITCH THAT'S BREAKING MY BEST FRIENDS HEART WITH THAT STUPID BLOODSUCKING LEACH" I yell. Just as Sam Paul and Jake return.
Paul grads me and pulls me back from the leach lover and Jake comforts her. I'm shaking hard now.
"GET NESSA OUTSIDE" Sam says and Paul pulls me outside. As soon as I'm outside I fall to my knees. The pain of my bones cracking is un bearable.
"AHHHHHHH" I scream.
"Shh it'll be over soon babe" Paul says
"IT HUUUURTS!" I moan
"I know that but we all have to go through it ot won't hurt after your first phase" Paul says. After hearing the final and most unbearable Crack. From my spine. I am on all fours and and I'm also greeted with a Paul in wolf form.
Oh my god - Paul
What do I look stupid- me
No you look beautiful- Paul
You're all white- Sam
I start growling at Sam. It's probably because we both have alpha blood
Guys what's going on- Leah
Yea someone phased and we don't reorganize the scent - seth
Hello fellow pack nembers- me
Oh hey Nessa - Leah
Hi-me
Wait Nessa...yay another she - wolf - Leah
Leah can you bring me clothes for when I phase back - me
Sure - leah
Nessa look into pauls eyes- Sam
Whelen in look into his eyes  I see our future and it's amazing.