chapter two-dreamer

🍒y/n's pov🍒

i don't really like parties.

why i even agreed to go i'm still not entirely sure.

but i did and now, well...

let's just say i hated my dress.

so i changed out of it.

it was a lot more comfortable

just how i like it.

"hey doll, what happened to your dress?" i heard a familiar voice whisper into my neck.

"rich, it was uncomfortable." i admitted.

"well, i liked that dress." richie whined, stepping in front of me.

"did you?" i asked.

richie said something but i couldn't hear him.

"what?" i asked.

"forget it, let's go somewhere quieter." richie yelled.

he took my hand in his and stormed down the hallway.

"hey rich, what's shakin?" eddie laughed, doing finger guns.

"fuck off." richie replied, picking up his pace.

"w-wow rich, seems like you want to g-get to the bedroom pretty q-quick." bill laughed, hand in hand with bev.

"says the one who looks like they let a leech go loose on their neck!" i muttered, waving.

"nice one. i'm proud." richie smirked, making a smile creep up on my lips as well.

we reached this tiny room at the end of the hallway, and we went inside.

"now what is it that you wanted to tell me?" i asked, looking down at the ground.

"you know i love you, right?" richie asked.

"yeah! and your point is?" i pondered, making eye contact.

"well then, i guess that makes this okay." richie smiled, kissing me very passionately. i kisses back, but i was a little startled by the sudden surprise.

"i love you so much." richie said against my lips, laying a hand onto my back softly.

"i love you too." i smiled, kissing him softly.

he snaked a hand up my shirt.

i was fine with this.

"rich, are you sure you want to do this?" i asked him.

"yeah, i'm sure. i love you." he smiled, leaning back in to kiss me.

"but rich, what if someone walks in? what if it hurts? what if-" richie cut me off.

"don't you dare say that. if you're about to say that, what i think you're about to say, don't say it." richie said angrily.

"what if i'm not good enough for you? what if you absolutely hate my body? what if-" i continued what i said before, and richie cut me off once again.

"you are absolutely good enough for me y/n. and i will never hate your body. you are the most beautiful, sexy, amazing girl i have ever met. i love you and i will never stop loving you. understand.

"oh rich, i love you so much." i laughed.

"i love you too." he smiled.

"shut up and kiss me, you trashmouth." i giggled. and he did as i told him.

🌙AND THE REST WAS HISTORY🌙
one: i am a child of god
two: i updated. you're welcome :)
three: this is just to get this chapter to 500 words, to validate to myself that i worked hard on this chapter:)