chapter five-assurance.

🖤y/n🖤

i heard a knock on my door.

i ran down to get it, my heart still beating a thousand beats a second. or that's what it felt like.

it was richie.

"hey rich... what's wrong?" i asked him, seeing that he was frowning.

"i-i'm moving." he cried, a tear rolling down his cheek.

at the same time i blurted out

"i'm pregnant." and my tears started to flow, causing richie to cry even more.

"i'm so so sorry, i have to leave.... tomorrow. i'll be back in... three months." he croaked, pulling me into a hug.

🖤no pov🖤

richie and y/n were both very, very sad.

y/n's stepdad wasn't sad.

he was angry.

little did the heart-broken couple know that y/n's stepdad was listening in on their conversation, and he wasn't going to let "some fucking douche", in his words, leave his stepdaughter at an important time like this.

"woah woah woah, don't think you're leaving my daughter, tozier. you'll have your head over the fireplace before you do that!" he roared, pushing richie out the door and pinning him against the wall.

"i'm-i'm not leaving her for anyone. m-my family, they're making me move with them." he sighed, and the mad but understanding man loosened his grip on richie.

"you'd better be back in three months, tozier. or there'll be hell to pay. you got it?" y/n's dad, or as everyone else called him zack, sighed.

"i promise you. the losers- i mean our group of friends, they'll take care of her. stuttering bill, wheezing edds, stan the man uris, bevvy, all of them will. i promise you. they're good people. we're good people. we're the- "

"losers club. i know. y/n... she talks about you guys and your adventures, a lot. she's really gonna miss you, tozier." zack sighed.

"yeah... bill... he's really caring. he and bevvy has a few scares. he'll understand. and bevvy, she'll help your daughter, i swear to god, she just... she loves all that girly shit. eddie, well he's a germaphobe, but not nearly as much as he used to be. ben, he's a pretty dope dude. and mike, he's such a gentleman it's absolutely insane. they'll definitely take her under thier wing. there's nothing to be afraid of." richie assured.

"you'd better write to her anytime you can, because she's really upset right now. she needs any way to contact you." zack said, and richie nodded and left.

with y/n's last vision of richie getting attacked by her stepdad, she felt absolutely miserable.

she didn't know if she would ever get it if this hell.

LET THIS MOMENT GO TO WASTE
❤️❤️❤️
hiya! 🖤 i updated 😉
but i thought season two of st waS AMAZING!!!
like it was so badass and spectacular
well hope you like this shitty chapter lmao
also you guys should comment some more! i love comments :)
also i have a ship acc called elevenboxesofeggos so like dm me if y'all wanna help write if you want cuz ye