chapter nine-dusk

✨no pov✨

it was a late june night, the cold air starting to settle in.

y/n was sitting at her desk, watching the red hand tick past each second as it went by.

it was june 8th.

she knew very well what day it was.

it's the day her love was supposed to be back.

she read the time

10 PM.

she didn't know how to feel honestly.

she sighed as she looked at the first letter he sent her. she had them all taped to her mirror, which was attached to her desk.

"he should be here soon." beverly, who was there in her room with her, smiled hopefully, flicking her cigarette ashes into the ashtray y/n had in her room. she hasn't used it since she found out about the news.

downstairs it was all quiet and peaceful, zack
palmerman was in his la-z boy recliner, reading the newspaper from that morning, and y/m/n (your moms name) was on the couch, sleeping.

richard tozier walked to the front door and knocked, his cheeks red from the cold air, his fingers cold to the touch. it was awfully cold out for a june night.

zack sprung up from his seat, eager to find out who the hell would be knocking on the door this late at night.

"probably just one of those crybaby organizations, who go from door to door with a sob story about how they need money for this or for that." he thought to himself.

he opened the door to see the boy who he was pinning against the was three months ago, this time he had a bruise forming around his eye.

richie couldn't handle this anymore. he pushed himself past zack, walking towards the stairs to y/n's room.

"woah woah woah, where the fuck do you think you're going? we're going to have a nice talk before you even dare to think about going to see her, alright?" zack yelled

"i-i just want to see her. please." richie croaked.

"not right now. like i said. you'd better explain why you're so late." zack hollered.

"i-i was setting up my, well... the house i bought for y/n and i. you see. i had bill, ben, mike, stan and eddie help set it up, while beverly kept y/n distracted." richie explained.

"hmm. okay. well tomorrow you can see her. tomorrow. goodbye!" zack waved.

"no no no! i promised her today! i promised her today!" richie screamed, trying to get past zack and to the staircase.

"no. tomorrow. and i don't give a shit what you promised her, okay? do you know how much she's went through without you here? do you have any idea how she's been feeling lately? like SHIT TOZIER! SHIT! AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. ALL YOUR FAULT!" zack yelled.

he yelled so loud that he couldn't hear the footsteps of his step daughter coming down the staircase, her best friend following behind her.

"z-zack, who are you arguing with?" y/n said quietly.

"it's me y/n. richie. richie tozier."

*waves*
hey bitch hey!