💙💙month four💙💙⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️

a/n: IN THE *SPICY* part i'm about to write, they're 17. they're AGED UP! please know that i'm not trying to sexualize the kids in any way! because i've seen authors get attacked for writing scenes similar to this! THIS IS A WARNING! IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY CERTAIN EVENTS OR CERTAIN WRITING STYLES THAN GO AWAY!!! sorry for the long warning but the last time i had a small warning, some people still got pissed at me! so, don't say "omg gross" or "stoP THE SEXUALIZATION" because iM LITERALLY GIVINNG YOU A WARNING!!! a big warning at that!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

richie and y/n layed in bed together, his arms wrapped around her waist, which sticks out a little bit, obviously.

she huddled up against him, him being her source of warmth.

he pulled her tighter, feeling her slightly shiver.

she instantly felt warmer.

"richie, do you think that we'd still be together, if that night never happened?" y/n asked.

"yes, doll. why wouldn't we?" he muttered into her neck.

"i just... i don't know..." y/n sighed, and she started to replay the events of that night in her head...

•FLASHBACK•

YOUR POV

"i love you so much." richie said against my lips, laying a hand onto my back softly.

"i love you too." i smiled, kissing him softly.

he snaked a hand up my shirt.

i was fine with this.

"rich, are you sure you want to do this?" i asked him.

"yeah, i'm sure. i love you." he smiled, leaning back in to kiss me.

"but rich, what if someone walks in? what if it hurts? what if-" richie cut me off.

"don't you dare say that. if you're about to say that, what i think you're about to say, don't say it." richie said angrily.

"what if i'm not good enough for you? what if you absolutely hate my body? what if-" i continued what i said before, and richie cut me off once again.

"you are absolutely good enough for me y/n. and i will never hate your body. you are the most beautiful, sexy, amazing girl i have ever met. i love you and i will never stop loving you. understand.

"oh rich, i love you so much." i laughed.

"i love you too." he smiled.

"shut up and kiss me, you trashmouth." i giggled. and he did as i told him.

he lifted my shirt over my head, and grabbed my bare waist.

"you have no idea how badly i want you, y/l/n." richie whispered.

"same here, tozier" i replied, pulling him down onto the bed with me.

i sat up a bit and lifted his shirt off, his chest now exposed.

richie looped his hand around my back to unhook my bra, and he did so.

i quickly covered my chest, feeling uncomfortable with the thought of richie seeing my body and possibly hating it.

he delicately peeled my hands away, setting them aside.

"why do you do that y/n? you're beautiful. let me show you that." he said, kissing my neck.

i let him continue, a small moan escaping my lips.

his hands trailed down to the waistband of my skirt, and he yanked it off.

he unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his pants and slid them off, leaving both of us in only our undergarments.

"d-does it hurt like the girls say it does?" i asked him, worrying.

"i'm not gonna lie to you y/n, yes it's going to hurt. but the pain will go away soon, i promise." he whispered as he slid my underwear off, leaving me completely and utterly naked.

i took his boxers off.

🖤AND THAT IS WHERE THAT STOPS🖤

"i don't know. i'm just really scared right now. i'm sorry." i sighed.

"it's fine, doll. i would be too if i were growing a  tiny human inside of me." richie responded, rubbing my stomach.

👑👑👑
THAT WAS COMPLETELY DOG SHIT SORRY