chapter three-lightning strikes

💌y/n's pov💌
❤️three weeks later❤️

i felt something coming up my throat again in the morning for what felt like a week now.

i ran to the bathroom.

i threw up, again.

and i ran out, again.

"jeez y/n, what the fuck are you eating?" my little sister yelled.

"lily! language!" my mother shrieked.

"aye, did ol' richie tozier dick you down?" my dick of an older brother asked.

"just leave her alone." my stepdad sighed, flipping through another page of his newspaper.

"yeah and why do you care anyways, jason? you're gonna be in college soon." my mom huffed, setting down her cup of coffee.

"i wouldn't want my 17 year old daughter to be living in my house while she's pregnant!" jason yelled.

"i-i'm not-" i started quietly.

"well as long as the father, richie, supports it and is there for her, who gives a rat's ass?" my stepdad argued.

"i do! she's my sister! i don't want to see her get hurt!" jason screamed.

"she won't! she can take care of herself!" mom screamed back.

"sure she can, just see how hurt she'll be when that dumbass richie tozier leaves her." jason fired back.

"just go y/n." my stepdad said, shaking his head.

i nodded and started for the door.

i opened it to see richie's car.

"hey." i said softly, getting into the car, my legs feeling wobbly.

"what's wrong doll?" richie asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, his dark brown hair blowing in the cool morning breeze.

"i just don't feel well." i mumbled.

"damnit! again? i swear to fuck those lunch ladies put something in the food!" richie joked, causing me to laugh a little.

but i still felt shitty, and i still felt that something was wrong.

no. i'm not gonna say THAT word yet.

as we pulled up to the school i felt a wave of relief rush over me.

"hey bevvy!" i greeted.

"hi y/n!" she replied, smiling widely.

"i feel like shit..." i joked, then suddenly i felt a overwhelmingly bad sensation come over me.

i ran down the hall, towards the bathroom.

i ran into one of the stalls, and i felt someone holding my hair back as i threw up again.

"y/n... are you sure this is just... 'the flu'?" bev asked, knowing all too well what was going on.

"i don't know anymore." i sighed.

"we need to figure out what this is. right now. you deserve to know and richie does too." bev declaired.

"but what are we gonna do?" i whined, running a hand through my hair.

"we're gonna ditch, of course." bev smirked, taking my hand and running down the hallway and out the door.

we jumped into her run down car and sped to her house.

we walked into the house and to the bathroom.

"this is what you need." bev said, holding up a pregnancy test.

"i don't even like the thought of this!" i groaned, taking the box from her and opening it.

"i know you don't sweetie, but that's all i can think. that's the only answer i have." she sighed, and i took the test.

"i don't even want to read it!" i screamed, my shaky hands dropping the test to the floor.

"i'll read it for you." bev offered, and she picked up the test.

"i'm so glad you're doing this with me bevvy, i don't know what i would've done without you." i groaned.

"y-y/n, you're positive." she croaked, looking up at me sympathetically.

"wh-what am i gonna do? how am i gonna tell rich? do i even tell him?" i cried, tears falling down my cheeks.

"you have to tell him, sweetheart." she sighed, shaking her head.

"and how's he gonna react?" i screamed.

"only time will tell." bev replied, holding my hand.

❤️❤️❤️
well.
that was good, right?