cheaters and new beingings Cheater kim x reader x Adrien

you were sad.

To be honest you knew this was going to happen. Because this is what he always did to all the other girls so what exactly made you any different. You knew he was going to hurt you.

You were dating Kim one of the biggest players in all of Paris and guess what he's cheating on you and guess with who paint face AKA Chloe.

And the only one you could talk about this with is your Best Friend Adrien ,you found Adrien with his usual group the group away from Kim's.

So you cleared your throat to get his attention. And make him turn around "um Adrien can we talk" you asked quietly hoping he wouldn't hear your voice crack.

"Oh hey (N/N) didn't see you there" He said rubbing the back of his neck "Yeah can we talk please" I said looking away "sure" he said "hey (n/n) hows things with kim" Nino asked , thats when i felt my eyes getting glossy . All of Adrien's friends were looking at me with concern.

"Are you ok" marrinete asked
" of course... i just need to speak with Adrien" i give her my best fake smile and lead Adrien out of there earshot. And that's when i broke down.

Adrien being the awesome guy he was comforted and hugged me.

"Ssssh....hey whats wrong you , you can tell me" he said softly in my ear while i Nuzzled into his shoulder.

"He...he...he" i stuttered out i couldn't even bring myself to say it, it just hurt to know i was wrong.
"Ssssshhhh you can tell me" he said rubbing circles on my back attempting to calm me down.

"He...he cheated on me!" I cried harder into his shoulder " I'm sorry...but in all honesty i knew this was gonna happen " he signed and pulled away from the embrace .

"I know you told me and i was stupid and didn't listen...i guess i should have know no guy could like me" i said looking down at my feet . Adrien hated seeing you like this you were always jumpy and smiley , he thought it was impossible for you to cry but here you were crying for someone who's not worth your tears.

"That's not true I'm sure you will find the perfect guy" he said using his index finger to lift your chin up so your eyes would meet with his. "But i don't think there's anyone out there for me" i said looking into his green gems.

"Yes he is" he said bring his face dangerously close to mine. "If his out there why haven't i found him" i said in almost a whisper but he heard and smiled warmly at me.

"You don't have to look his always been wright in front of you" he then closes the gap that separated us. I was wide eyed at his bold actions , but decided to close my eyes and kiss back. The kiss was gentle yet held so much love and feeling.

While enjoying the moment i realised something I'm kissing my best friend is kissing me, does this mean he loves me?.

After pulling away i opened my eyes to see Adrien with a goofy grin on his face while he scratch the back of his neck."i love you" he said looking away. I took his hand in mine and said" i love you to Adrien but please don't hurt me" he squeezes my hand reassuringly .

"Wouldn't dream of it, now lets go show Kim what he a beautiful girl he lose"

So we walked hand in hand back to the cafeteria ....lets just say paint face was not happy.

Hope you guys like it

This took me forever to type...