Yukio okumaru x reader

Hey guys here a yukio x reader
Requested by :@menti a userEndlesssumer_
Enjoy❄

Growing up I always knew I was different...There were always these little signs I never bother to question.

*Flash back*

Grade3

We had all been assigned to grow our own been plants. Everyone's plants were fine except for mine. I had left it out and forgotten to water it and now its dead. playing with a leaf between my fingers and holding the plant in my hand with my head down, Knowing I was going to fail my eyes began to water and a tear fell from my eye and onto the plant. And miraculously the plant grew🌱🌿

*End of flashback*

But the only time I truly understood my power was when I turned 16. Something really strange happen something that changed my life.

*Flashback*

I was at the mall around with my best friend, after a bit of shopping we decided to go home. It was late and dark out, and there weren't many cars out so WE decide to get home as soon as possible. WE were crossing the road but you friend Valencia seem oddly nervous and suspicious like someone had been following us. She had been so paranoid that she didn't notice a a car coming straight towards her. And by the time I could process what was going on it was late. She was laying bloody and lifeless and the driver who hit her drove away. I ran up to her and knelt beside her. I tried calling 911 but the phone battery had died. I held onto MY best friend and cried because it seemed like the only thing to do. All our memorises flashed in MY mind. And I remember the promise WE made.
''F..friends for ever till the end cross our hearts and hope to die'' I crossed My hand over My chest and my place My other hand on her heart.

''*Gasp*w..what happen'' valencia cried.

I on the other hand screamed your lungs out.

''Aaaah your alive YOUR ALIVE!!!" I yelled she looked confused but you explained to her everything that happen and she was just as shocked as i was.

*End flashback''

That's when everything started to change you learnt I had powers and you were excited until I learnt the origin of My powers...

''Flash back''

I had explained everything to My parents and they exchanged looks,probably thinking I was crazy.

''You have to believe me" i say while swinging my arms all over the place.

''Steve its time she knows'' my mum say gripping my dads arm.

''I suppose'' he sighs.

''What are you saying'' asked seriously confused how calm they are.

'' (y/n)...when your mother was pregnant with you we were really Happy,but we were also very young,and because your mother was very young when you were in her whom the doctors told us there would be complications '' he says smiling sadly and me. Then continues.

"The doctor had told us that if things did get complicated then we would only be able to save the mother or the child...the doctors had chosen to save your mother ''he turns away with tears in his eyes. And allows my mother to speak.