Dinner with the enemy (Shark x reader)

It was a normal day. My friends and i were seated at our usually table eating lunch, sharing stories and just laughing. Just the usually everyday things we did. Well that is until him and his friends sat at the table across from us.

And by him i mean the one and only Reginald Kastle or commonly known as shark  . He was popular and cute ,but was also known to be cold and emotionless.

His looks and his popularity made him the  perfect guy which any girl would love to date, he was just mysterious and cool but he was also  my sorta enemy.

Him and i never seem to get along unlike me and his sister Rio were kinda close. Anyway Our dislike for each other began a year ago when he and i had duelled , lets just say it was an explosion of fun but not for me coz he beat my ass.

But all in all I can't say I hate him , Nope I don't hate him I just get a strong and uncontrollable urge to punch him in the face.

OK maybe he pisses me of but i don't hate him but i don't like him either. I'm not like one of his fangirls who would gawk at his wild hair or beautiful eyes Nope! Nope nope nope...He was really attractive but that was no excuse for being a jerk.

"Hey (y/n) stop day dreaming about Shark " your best friend Kerusha says.

"Im not I'm plotting against him"i say glaring at her.

"Well looks like his doing the same" Avril say nudging me.

I turn my head to see were she's looking to find Shark staring at me. I narrow my eyes at him and he does the same. If looks could kill we would both be six feet under. Luckily the bell interrupted our little staring contest.

While walking to class somebody shoved me into a wall. I turn so that i could see the asswipe that did it before i could hit him or her upside the head but i turn to see the last person i wanted to it was the one and only Shark .

''What do you want Shark'' i ask in a harsh tone.

''I wanna know why u were checking me out But then again i am sexy'' he says cockily

I give a big fat laugh and make my way out of his grasp.

"You love yourself way to much shark and anyway u would be the last person i would check out" i say in a matter of fact voice.

"Common (l/n) that really hurt" he says in fake pain while holding his chest.

"Whatever Shark are we done here coz i needa get to class" i say walking faster.

"Why the rush you always go late to class" he says in his dreamy..annoying! Yes i mean annoying voice.

" true i just don't wanna see your face" i say glaring at him.

"Ouch well that stung" he says sounding actually hurt but I'm not gonna let him fool me with that Bs.

"What ever Shark see you never" i say almost in the classroom i Hear him say from behind me...

"See you sooner than u think (y/n)...''

I wonder what his talking about but than again he could just be tryna get in my head.

*Time skip*

Finally school is over now I can go do my homework...nah ima go eat and watch anime in my room i will probably copy the homework tomorrow (god bless my friends 😂)

*Timeskip*

"(y/n) sweety get dressed nicely were having guest over" mum yells from downstairs (idk i dnt have upstairs)

"Okay !!" I scream

"And clean your room" she says wtf are they having dinner in my room or something.