Adrien Agreste x reader

Hey guys here's a Adrien x reader for yah...
Hope u like the pics i created them with this really cool app , feel free to use em if u like.😁

Your name is (y/n) (l/n) and you are a photographer.

Many people love your work and you love doing your job.
You love it and did it with a passion.

And you were also excited that  you were hired to do a photoshoot with the one and only Adrien Agreste.

Who is not only your classmate but a good friend of yours.

*School*

You were  walking with mari and Aliya around and then the topic about your shoot came up.

"(y/n) im so jealous you get to spend time with Adriennn!" Mari whined.

"Mari i thought you were over Adrien " Aliyah says.

"I am but still..." she says  blushing and we sweatdrop i mean i love mari but sometimes she's to much of a fan girl.

"Mari chill im just going to do a shoot with him" i say rolling my eyes.

"Look on the bright side atleast now one of you can confess" Aliya says causing me to do a mari flip and trip.

"W.what confess WHAT!?!" I ask flailing my arms around.

"Common i mean its obvious you guys like each other"Mari says with a hint of annoyances in her voice.

"Whatever I'm gonna talk to him about the shoot check you later" i say sticking out my tongue and doing a peace sign. 

"Five bucks says they get together"

"DEAL!"

*BACK TO YOU*

"Hey Adrien" you greet the blonde.

"O-oh hey (y/n)"he says blushing aww so cute.

"So just came over to remind you we have a shoot scheduled at 4 don't forget mr.model" i tease lol.

"Oh yeah sure totally won't forget nope I'll remember my brains as sharp as a whip yup yeah ha ha ha"he says nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay well see yah later"i flip him a peace sign and then I'm out. 

"Dude what was that" Nino laughs clutching his stomach.

"I dunno dude she just has that effect on me" Adrien says smiling.

"Well then at least you get to spend the day with your crush"Nino says wiping his tears.

*Timeskip*park/shoot

I'm setting up my gear at the park and waiting for Adrien .
When he arrived his wear the costume they made him wear which consists of fake black cat ears , headphones and casual wear.

We shooting for Mr.Agreste new line in super fashion featuring the famous Paris superheros.

"Oh hey Adrein ready for the shoot" i ask

"yeah let's do this" he says smiling.

*After shoot*

"Adrien you were great" i say passing him a bottle of water.

"Thanks" he drinks down the ice liquid as lets put a happy sigh.

I turn to pack up my gear and Adrien helps me out.

*Adrien pov*

I help her pack her gear away...i gotta think of something fast so i can spend more time with her.

"So (y/n)....?" Oh shit now she looking think of something.

"Urrr let's take a selfie" i say

"Um...why?"she asks confused

"Because your beautiful" i blurt out as then mentally face palm as i blush.

"Sure" she says blushing two

I talk out my Phone and click a selfie.

(Thats suppose to be me but its not even close to what i look like

(Thats suppose to be me but its not even close to what i look like...anyway picture urself there)

I smile as i look at the picture...she's even beautiful in a picture...i think smiling.

Okay Adrein its now of never you have to tell her.

"Urrr well (y/n) you see i err i...ilikeyoualotsopleasebemygirlfriend" i says blushing like a tomatoe.

"Um*blink*what??."

I sigh "(y/n) i like you a lot please be my girlfriend" i says smiling waiting to get rejected.

"Sure" she says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Agreste hell me pack the rest of this i mean you aren't gonna let your girlfriend do all the work" she laughs

"No milady now what kind of a boyfriend would i be" i skip after her to help her pack.

*mean while*

*Adrien posted a new picture*

Caption: me and my beautiful girlfriend.

"MARI YOU OWE ME FIVE BUCKs!!?"

Hello guys so I've been gone for awhile and yeah  haven't posted anything new so here💕

Also i will be finishing requests...

And will be posting on weekends coz that's the only time i get data... FmlXD