Eren x reader

Hey guys here's another story done by me and my cuz

Well today was ok...it was a long day at the studio..coming home to be called a princess by daddy having dinner with the family and staying up reading fanfiction!!.

Next morning going to skool lookin like a zombie..opened my locker to find,well books..then after getting whatever from my locker i push pass people trying to get to class...on my way I  walked past the finest person in skool...EREN!!..well yes i did like him,like alot...Eren jeager aka Mr. Smooth  he was into dating but  not girls like me, I sigh and enter the classroom...I was sitting in geog and the teacher just had to complicate my life and make sit right in front of me... were i couldn't keep my eyes of him...what's more Embarrassing is when the teacher called out to me so i could answer the question..i went up to the front of the class not only to be laughed at but to drop the teachers solar system model... what an idiot!!..i scolded myself the entire class laughed at me except Eren he just gave me a sympathetic look...*BELL!!me and Eren were the last to leave so he walked up to me n whispered into my ear..you look gorgeous today,which was almost as good as me winning free concert tickets to my favourite  band...he then placed his hand on my shoulder and patted it lightly... he let his hands trace from my shoulder to my own...he gently took my hand and held it tight and said please be my mine ..so what if it was cheesy i fell for it anyway...i nodded my head and when excited the class... As soon as the class room door closed he cornered me against a locker and  kissed me lovingly... And then pulled away, took my hand into his once more and began to walk off. After that we spent a lot of time together and found out we had alot of things in common, and the more time we spent together the more we fell in love.

🏂🏉❤hope u liked it potatoes if u got any requests please let Mr know❤😘