Strong (JK)

(PICTURE ABOVE HIS HOW I IMAGINE HIM... OK)

I sat in the little lounge room next to Jungkook. We both wore our comfy clothes. Mum usually let's Jungkook stay over at our house but he can only sleep on the couch but today we were at the boys house. They've kind of saved me a spot everytime I come over. 

"Wahhhh she's so strong!" I screamed. We were sitting watching dramas all day since we had a day off school. We watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.

"uh nah I'm stronger than her!" Jungkook looked over at me winking and biting is bottom lip at the same time. He caused me to bite my bottom lip as well... oh he looked so handsome. I admired his features like this. His bare shiny face, his soft fluffy hair and his... JUST EVERYTHING OKAY. 

"Well you might be stronger than her but I am stronger than you!" I poked my guns out and winked with two eyes. 

"You are such a dork" he pushed my forehead tilting me a little. I admired his little laugh... I had to do it! I JUST HAD TO.

"JUNGKOOK AH!" I sat behind him wrapping my legs around his waist, my arm around his neck (in a not so kinky choke hold) and rubbed his head with my other arm (JHOPING THAT MADE SENSE) I was pretty strong compared to other boys so Jungkook and I would always get into wrestling matches.

"I-C-C-AN'T BREATH!" He pulled me off him and flipped me on my backside with my hands pinned above me (GOD THIS SOUNDS SO BAD) I couldn't let him win so I pushed him with my two feet and he landed back on the couch. 

"You suck!" I laughed but didn't get a chance to sit down before he pushed my bum onto the couch and sat on top of me. 

"OMG YOU ARE SO FAT! GET OFF ME!" I slapped him. He had cuddled up like one of those big huge bares or a big oversized baby. I was slowly getting more surprised with his actions. It was a little awkward with him sitting on my lap but I mean I wasn't fussed... I fancied it anyways. 

"You are such a weirdo!" I looked up at him. This time I got a very big advantage. His eyes were so pretty and his facial features were so perfect it made my cheeks grow red. I looked away and covered my face with my hands. 

"Does this make you feel as nervous as it makes me feel?" he mumbled taking away my hands from face and holding them up. I was in pure shock right now. Is my heart really beating that loud? 

"Um-what? This?" I stuttered. 

"Yes..." what was I supposed to say? This was the most awkward place to confess.

"I-i dont know what... I mean" he got off and pulled me into his lap instead.

"Y/n... you may be a strong as I am physically and you might think you are independent and no one will ever understand how you feel but I can see right through you. I like that you are so strong on the outside but on the inside you're like a little... I like you" I was currently on fire and was in need of 911. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him.

"I-i like you too" he didn't waste a second, he cupped my face and placed a gentle kiss on lips. His lips were cold but soft like I imagined which made it strange because my lips were warm. I guess that's what made it so unique. Butterflies were roaming around my stomach, everything just felt so magical at that moment before I heard two loud obvious coughs. I quickly jumped next to him and blushed at the floor. Hobi and Jimin were standing at the door.  I looked over at Jungkook whose face had also turned the same shade as mine.

"Looks like our little kookie has finally become a man!" Hobi yelled excitedly. 

"YAH WHAT ABOUT US?" Jimin cried kneeling down in front of Jungkook and putting his head in his lap. Jungkook pushed his head and giggled a little. 

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the two boys. 

"JUNGKOOK DON'T DO ANYTHING NAUGHTY WE CAN HEAR YOU" both of the boys laughed loudly. 

"Omo" I facepalmed. He shut his and Yoongi's bedroom door and pulled me into a hug. The hug was so warm and something that needed to occur ages ago. About 2 minutes of standing, I could feel my whole body getting tired.

"Um Jungkook can we move to the bed my feet are aching"

"Wow! Isn't that a little too fast jeez!" he pulled away and covered his private parts like a lady. 

"Shut up!" I pushed him. He laid on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I got a little shy after thinking about it.

"Ah actually, you know I might go and make-" before I even got the chance to leave the room he picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed.  We intertwined our legs, I snuggled my head against his chest and he pulled me in tighter. 

"I love you so so much" he mumbled before we both closed our eyes and fell deep asleep. 

***

Wanna guess what happened in the morning... our little jiminie came in and covered us with a blanket. He also put some fluffy socks on my feet which I wasn't sure why. He may have wanted to kill me for taking his man but he still loved us and we did to. 

Hope you enjoyed! Feeling random <3 x