Suga

AFAIRD - THE NEIGHBOURHOOD  or WHY'D YOU ONLY CALL ME WHEN YOUR HIGH - ARCTIC MONKEYS

(WARNING TO SENSITIVE VIEWERS... INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE)

ROJINA POV

I wake up to a cold feeling. My eyes are still blurry but I can just see the bright white roof. My stomach is grumbling and I have big urge to pee. I have a pain in my neck and my whole body feel exhausted. I hear uneven breathing and i know it's not me. I gently turn my head and see a bleached blonde boy with, white as snow skin but I can't see his face because his turned around. I can only see the tattoos up his neck. I roll my eyes. Again I made a stupid decision, careless and stupid decisions. I sleep with guys that I meet one night, that offer me a drink. I don't catch feelings. 

I pick myself up from the bed and realise I have nothing on me. It's cold in the room. I pick my lingerie and slowly put back on. I scavenge for one of his shirts and finally find a long olive sweater throwing it on top of my half naked body. 

I slip on my skinny black jeans, my black doc martins

I slip on my skinny black jeans, my black doc martins. I sit on the edge of the bed with a cigarette in my right hand. I position the cigarette between my lips but it gets snatched out of my mouth. 

"What the fuck?" I look over at the boy. 

"You don't smoke" his voice was low and raspy. 

"You don't know and not for you to decide" I picked up my phone from the side bed and walked out with a single word. It's how one night stands worked. They are never meant to be special. I drink my suffering and give my soul away to strangers. 

I turn the door knob but hear his voice again but this time his sat on the couch behind me. I couldn't see him well enough still. It was rain so the sky was dark and the only way you could see us was from the blue lights from his wall. 

"Where are you going?" he continued on the cigarette. 

"I have a job, not like you rich boy" I opened the door this time and started to walk out. 

"Not what you were calling me last night baby"

"Are you trying to find away to start a conversation?" 

"Well yes I want to get to know you, I don't let go of a girl that easily... especially you" I had weird feeling in my heart hearing those words. 

"Don't think that this flirtatious thing your doing will earn you a second round honey" this boy was making me mad. It was much easier with others. 

"You think that this was all just for sex-"

"Yes," I cut him off. 

"and that's all it's going to be" I walk out and slam the door behind me. I touch my heart and it's beating fast. My throat has a lump that i can't swallow. Who does he think he is?