Newton ~ Day 1

Eleni POV
"Where are they?" I look over Rojina who is scrolling through her phone. We're standing outside the house waiting for the boys

"Wonho texted me earlier, he said they were- AH... oh my god" Wonho snuck behind her and pinched her sides. I laughed at her white face. It looked like her soul left her. 

"Ya!" she hit his chest, her face didn't go pink from embarrassment but you could tell she was dying inside. 

The laughter died down with heavy breathing and little sighs of relief. 

"Are we ready to go?" Changkyun walked up to us and slowly looked over at me. 

"Oh no we are actually waiting on Jooheon and Hyungwon" Rojina smiled at Wonho. Wonho and Changkyun's smiles faded. They both looked at each other and turned back to us.

"Joo-heon" Changkyun blinked a few times trying to process. 

"Yeah they said they will join us for the first few days!" I coughed loudly so Rojina would shut it. 

"Oh okay then" Changkyun turned cold, turning away and grabbing a sit on the wall near him. I frowned a little, what was his problem. I then looked at Wonho again but he seemed much happier than Changkyun. 

I looked down at my phone to see a message from Jooheon. 

JH: We are stopping for starbucks, do you want something? :) I

I smiled to myself. 

"Why are you smiling?" Rojina comes closer and whispers a slightly. 

"Oh no... Jooheon just asked if we wanted anything from starbucks?"

"Tell him to hurry up otherwise we're leaving without him" Changkyung crossed his arms and walked away. I frowned a little but shook away my annoyance in his mood.

JH: hurry up answeeerr!

JH: 야!! 왜ㅐㅐㅐ!!!

JH: I won't buy YOU ANYTHING!! ㅠㅠ

Me: ㅋㅋㅋ WAIT

Me: nobody wants anything!

JH: 아ㅏㅏㅏ-_-  i'm asking you!

Me: ah... just buy me anything! you pick :)

JH: i'll give it a shot 

Me: really -_- 

JH: ㅋㅋ americano? 

Me: 네 :) x

I giggled to myself again putting my phone in my back pocket.

The boys came shortly after, I greeted Hyungwon with a hug. As he left to get ready to get in the car, I saw Jooheon step out with two coffee's in his hands trying to close the door with his foot.  I quickly walked up grabbing the drink out of his hands. 

"heyy" He smiled brightly, his eyes looking like half crescent moons. He put his arms around my shoulders pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his torso  (trying to hold the drink) hugging him back. We rocked side to side, the hug getting tighter and tighter, his scent was like bath soap, I slowly loosened my grip so that it wouldn't get too awkward for the others. 

"wait" he whispered. Pulling back closer, holding me longer. I blushed a little. 

"you need to let me go," I slapped his back, he pushed me away from the warmth his body.

"Are you lovers done so that we can go?" Wonho grinned. I glared at him walking towards that car. 

"I BAGS THE BACK SEAT!" Minhyuk arrived like he was going to Paris for a modeling shoot. Behind him was Shownu and Kihyun. Ok so this is going to be a family trip.