baby, my love (JK)

Inspiration ... cuddly jungkook... don't even know <really short>

Y/n POV
"No no no you can't!" I stood on top of my bed with his hands around my waist.

"I can! I am strong trust me" he gave me a cheeky bunny smile, tugging on my shirt lightly.

"No... I don't trust you!" his bottom lip quievered like a baby. He rested the crown of his head against my belly fake crying. He looked up again but his face stayed the same.

"Agh fine!"

"Ready... 1...2..."

"Ahh" I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His hands were just underneath my bum. My eyes were squeezed shut, I was so afraid of making him fall.

"Relax" he shouted. My body became less tense.

"Am I too heavy?" I whispered shyly.

"Maybe..." I slapped his head causing him to giggle.

"Your not don't stress" right now we were awkwardly standing in the middle of the room whilst Jungkook held me in the air.

"You can let me down now"

"Fine" he kneeled down.

"Ah-ah-ah what are you doing?" I was already nervous the fact that we had stayed together like this for a few minutes, alone. We hadn't been dating for the long so I had those jumpy feelings.

"Putting you down" my arms were still locked which made him come down with me.

After a few awkward hugging seconds...

"I kinda like this" he whispered. I did not reply but embraced this moment. By that meaning him. He lifted himself putting both hands on either side of my face. Now Jungkook was straddling me on the floor... wow even in my brain it sounds strange.

"You know..." I admired his face. The way his hair feel on his forehead, his eyes were like dark chocolate buttons and his... lips... his lips were just so mesmerizing. I couldn't help but even admire the little freckles he had. The one on his nose, near his eye... at the bottom of his lip. My desire to kiss him was too much to handle. I lifted my hands to cup his face and pulled him closer my lips.

He bit his bottom lip before placing a gentle his on my lips. Both our mouths melted into each others. A quick knock on the door ruined the moment. We both jumped up and re positioned to different parts of the room.

"Hey guys dinner is ready please don't let it get cold" Jin pops his head through the door smiling brightly. I look over at Jungkook who is pretending to be on his phone, I see a light pink staining his cheeks. I bit my lip trying to hold a an obvious smile.

"Sure thanks Jin will be out in a minute!" Jin gives us both weird smiles but walks out and shuts the door behind him. I look over again to see a death staring Jungkook. I burst into laughter.

"I hate you so much" he groans. I fall onto the ground continuing my hard laughter.

"It's not even funny!" he gets up and walks out.

"HEY JUNGKOOK DON'T BE MAD!" I run and grab his arm following him to the kitchen. Before entering the kitchen he gives me a long kissing. I slap him back but he runs away.

"JUNGKOOK!"

//// EL~ UMMMMM SO... another Jungkook imagine, YES YES YES I know I should be doing the other members but I thought of this like today about an hour ago and i had to write it down before i forgot... I HAD THE FEELS OK (AND PLUS ITS SHORT) ok Im sorry... no more Jungkook until i finish the other members... HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT THOUGH <really short> <3///